Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » WHAT STOPMOTION SOFTWARE SHOULD I USE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 32 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 32.
Go W&G Posted: Dec 12th 2007

I was wondering what stopmotion software I should use for my films. Please tell me!

Go W&G

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 14th 2007

Well, I don't - particularly know. I know some good CGI softwares, if you need them, but I don't really know about any stopmotion software. When you find out, maybe you could tell me?

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 14th 2007

Actually, I just went to my Forum, called "Does Anyone Know Any CGI Softwares" and Conty said something called Stopmotion 6. Personally, I don't know what that is, but you could find out!;)

Go W&G Posted: Dec 14th 2007

i have used Stopmotion pro version :) 5

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 15th 2007

What in the name of Mike is that?:-|

cavor Posted: Dec 16th 2007

You only need to use Google to find out but here is the link anyway http://www.stopmotionpro.com/

conty Posted: Dec 20th 2007

stopmotion 6 is the new software that has replaced the stopmotion pro, it was released about 2 weeks ago, it was developed with aardman, but its costly, its also been released in hd, ive put it on my christmas list,, :D

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 20th 2007

Thanks for telling me that, Conty. I've been wondering for ages what it was!

Fourthtry Posted: May 7th 2008

Where can I get Stop motion pro. It does not seem to be availible at any of my area's retailers?

VincentAnimations01 Posted: May 11th 2008

Go on www.stopmotionpro.com;)

aniboy Posted: May 26th 2008

what other software is there apart from stop motion pro because my trial on that has run out and it wont let me download it again so please tell me about a better stop motion software for windows

many thanks Aniboy <(-_-)>

nalyd3322 Posted: Jun 29th 2008

My favorite software is Boink istopmotion pro 2. It is easy to use and can produce amazing results. It is the best software i have ever used and you can buy your own software for your needs and your operating system.

http://boinx.com/istopmotion/overview/

Animator Posted: Aug 1st 2008

I use Stop Motion Pro v5:D

person 1 Posted: Sep 3rd 2008

an extremely easy and free program to use is JPG video. you can take pictures with camera put htem on your computer and it turns them into an animation

plasjas Posted: Sep 9th 2008

i use stop motion pro v 6 upgraded from 5

entish Posted: Nov 19th 2008

Flibbub.

tiptopgolfy Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

is stop motion pro the same as stop motion pro action!

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 24th 2010

No

fateme Posted: Oct 15th 2010

can i download it?

HazWG Posted: Dec 17th 2010

Monkeyjam is great, easy to use and is free. :)

Boffin Posted: Dec 21st 2010

Zu3D is the best I've come across. You can trial it free and it only costs around £25 to buy.

MayJay89 Posted: Dec 24th 2010

frame thief is good for macs

butca003 Posted: Dec 28th 2010

Can someone tell me how to work stop motion pro v7

Butca003
butca003@bucksgfl.org.uk
http://uselessstuntplanes.weebly.com/
http://historyistheanswer.weebly.com/

gef16 Posted: Jan 1st 2011

I used this sotware called clay anamation which i got free in a magazine about anamation. Ive only benn anamiting for a couple of weeks so its not to hard to get. You can get it on amazon.

Miss_Piglet Posted: Feb 5th 2011

i make films with Dragon Stopmotion, it's very good

Purple&Brown Posted: Feb 7th 2011

You can check out the Recommendations thread on the Wallace and Gromit Chat page, it has quite a lot of software there. ;)

Spiralmoomin Posted: Feb 12th 2011

I've had a lot of experience and here's my advice. In my opinion there are really only two choices...

Dragon Stopmotion

Dragon Stopmotion is the probably the best software out there but it is very expensive. It's what the people who made Coraline use.

MonkeyJam

Monkey Jam is 100% FREE and very good for basic animation. Google it and download from their site. It's nothing advanced, but combined with a good movie editor it does the job nicely and since it's free there's no harm in giving it a try. Did I mention it's free?

gromit go for him Posted: Feb 14th 2011

stop motion pro

2DCat Posted: Apr 2nd 2011

I use PSRemote 1.5 and AE 0:)

masha72981 Posted: Jul 19th 2011

I use SAM animation, it's simple and easy to use and the free trial version has almost all the features of the full version which costs about £20. What's stop motion pro like?

samuelhayward Posted: Nov 17th 2011

I use sam animation too its brilliant

nortond Posted: Nov 18th 2011

There is a lot of fantastic soaftwears to use. I use iKitMovie 4. It works very well, it's easy to use, but, you do have to have a decent camera for it to run smoothly.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.