Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DOES THE CREATION OF THE MONTH USALLY COME OUT THIS LATE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
muzza Posted: Dec 13th 2007

Hi this is the first creation of the month ive entered and so i don't really know how long to wait so can anyone who has entered before tell me if this is usual.

J-Snake Posted: Dec 13th 2007

it usually comes out the seventh but nick must not have had time to look at them yet.

cavor Posted: Dec 13th 2007

Looking back to when the creations of the month have been awarded, the first announcement was on the 21st September 2007(August round), the second was on 4th October 2007(September round), the third was on the 5th November 2007(October round).

So don’t panic still early days yet.

Nick maybe having a long break before he gets into fall swing for filming of the next Wallace & Gromit film ‘Trouble at Mill'.

conty Posted: Dec 13th 2007

maybe hes christmas shopping!!

Joruus Posted: Dec 13th 2007

This is incredible, the creation should be choosen on 1st !

:D

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 22nd 2007

Maybe he IS Christmas shopping. Every person must buy others a present!

Joruus Posted: Dec 22nd 2007

I don't buy :P

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 22nd 2007

Then what do you do?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.