Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » PLAY NEW WALLACE & GROMIT GAME DEMO NOW!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 16th 2009

New Wallace & Gromit Game Demo Now Available, Series Premiere Coming March 24
Limited-time preorder offer begins today: save 25% and get two free games

Interactive entertainment pioneer Telltale, Inc. and Aardman Animations are announcing that Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, the new comedy game series based on the colorful claymation duo, will premiere for PC on March 24. The digitally-distributed four episode series of Wallace & Gromit adventures will be delivered monthly from http://www.telltalegames.com. The series' Xbox LIVE(R) Arcade debut will follow soon.

In Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, the world of West Wallaby Street comes alive in four brand new stories you can play. Like the films, each Wallace & Gromit episode finds the earnest inventor and his faithful canine companion embarking on ambitious new ventures laced with unexpected (and always amusing) complications. Players will experience all of their favorite elements from the acclaimed Wallace & Gromit films: imaginative storylines; warm, character-based humor; creative contraptions; physical comedy; and a distinct visual style. A demo that showcases both Wallace and Gromit as playable characters can be downloaded exclusively from Yahoo and FilePlanet.com today. Starting tomorrow, the demo will be available from Telltale's website and mirror sites around the web.

For PC, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures is available as a downloadable, four episode bundle from Telltale's website. In the March 24 premiere episode, "Fright of the Bumblebees," Wallace & Gromit are struggling to find success with a honey business plagued by giant problems. Subsequent episodes, scheduled for May, June, and July, will take the duo from an underground beach resort to a sprawling carnival to a country club hiding an age-old mystery.

In a special preorder offer, which starts today and will run through March 23, customers can get the full, four episode series on PC for just $26—a 25% discount off the regular $34.95 price. Customers who preorder will also receive two free bonus episodes, one from Telltale's acclaimed second season of Sam & Max and one from Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.

To take advantage of this limited-time offer or to view the latest game trailer, visit the official Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures website

Sammy the lamb Posted: Mar 16th 2009

Finally! I posted the news first though... it's in the favourites forum.

Cameronl Posted: Mar 17th 2009

why is it in dollars?:O

jordan Posted: Mar 17th 2009

cause americans made it

Sammy the lamb Posted: Mar 18th 2009

Wow! Been playing the demo! It is amazing! I thought project zoo was good but this game blows it into the dust! Can't wait until the game comes out!

kameatrix Posted: Mar 18th 2009

um, is the pc version only available as a download, or can u buy it?

jills Posted: Mar 18th 2009

kameatrix, kld is right, for now you have to download it. I read that when all 4 episodes are released, you can request them on disc if you've paid for the downloads, and you just have to pay the p&p.

kameatrix Posted: Mar 19th 2009

so are there only 4 episodes? and whats p&p?

Sammy the lamb Posted: Mar 19th 2009

kameatrix, I think by p&p jills means Postage (Or as americans at telltale call it, shipping).

jills Posted: Mar 19th 2009

Yes, there are a total of 4 episodes, kameatrix. Thanks, Sammy the Lamb, I should have clarified about the shipping&handling/postage. The actual disc can't be ordered until all 4 episodes have been released.

ilkka Posted: Mar 20th 2009
:-|

jills Posted: Mar 22nd 2009

The demo looks great! Sadly it's not fully compatible with the Intel graphics accelerator on my laptop... sigh...

Have fun with it, those of you that can!

Sammy the lamb Posted: Mar 23rd 2009

Jills, have you tried twiddling with the settings?
Mine stuttered, until I reduced the quatily..

ilkka Posted: Mar 23rd 2009

meilä ei se ees toimi!

Gromits little bro Posted: Mar 23rd 2009

Dont worry play the demo on the dvd!

iantimothy Posted: Mar 23rd 2009

not for macs :(

jills Posted: Mar 23rd 2009

Hi Sammy the lamb, I haven't tried that, it's tricky! due to text not appearing in the game :O The graphics looks good but I get weird blurs where any words should be. Telltale say my graphics thingy is not compatible. Thank you for helping though |-)

ilkka Posted: Mar 24th 2009
:D

lol

Sammy the lamb Posted: Apr 16th 2009

Hmm... I had a problem when I was playing a game a long time {Robots game for your infomation}. I think we bought a new graphix card... Didn't say anything about it not being compatible... Are you sure you HAVE a graphix card? If not, try buying one. What type of computer are you using, and how old is it?

kameatrix Posted: Apr 24th 2009

Katie, the demo bit on my AMOLAD dvd comes up with 'please insert disc into PC' when Ive put it in already...:'(

w&g rules Posted: Apr 25th 2009
:D

cool

kieran Posted: May 5th 2009

same here kameatrix i don't know what to do.

nuclearswan Posted: May 14th 2009

Get any Telltale episodes for just $5 each.

COUPON CODE: WJ4-L58-MDY-SNK

promotion ends on June 17.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.