LATEST NEWS » "A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH" NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD AND BLU-RAY

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 26 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 26.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 25th 2009

Wallace and Gromit return in their fifth adventure “A Matter of Loaf and Death”, the highest rating TV show of 2008! Enjoy the spectacular duo in this smash hit released on both Blu-ray and DVD from 23rd March 2009. Order your copy now from our shop!

After the fantastic success of “Curse of the Were-Rabbit” in 2005, Nick Park teamed up with co-writer Bob Baker again for the third time, to produce the plastacine marvel. Sally Lindsay (Coronation Street) guest stars as the voice of Piella Bakewell, and Peter Sallis returns as the voice of Wallace.

Wallace and Gromit have opened a new bakery – Top Bun – and business is booming, not least because a deadly Cereal Killer has murdered all the other bakers in town. Gromit is worried that they may be the next victims, but Wallace couldn’t care – he’s fallen head over heels in love with Piella Bakewell, former star of the Bake-O-Lite bread commercials. So Gromit is left to run things on his own, when he’d much rather be getting better acquainted with Piella’s lovely pet poodle Fluffles.

But then Gromit makes a shocking discovery which points to the killer’s true identity. Can he save his master from becoming the next baker to be butchered? And does Fluffles know more than she is saying? It’s a classic ‘who-doughnut’ mystery, as four-time Academy ® Award winning director Nick Park creates a hilarious new masterpiece in the tradition of ‘master of suspense’ Alfred Hitchcock.

Packed with extras, this fun-packed animation is perfect for the whole family. To order your copy now visit http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/shop

mr joe kidd Posted: Mar 25th 2009

yey first i ve already got it

thetopbun Posted: Mar 26th 2009

Awesome!

ilkka Posted: Mar 26th 2009

good!! :)

chip1225 Posted: Mar 27th 2009

I got it!!!!
BUT THE DEMO for the wallace and gromit game is not working.
Plase help me

thetopbun Posted: Mar 27th 2009

Just got it!

Rioley Posted: Mar 27th 2009

I want it so much.........

ilkka Posted: Mar 28th 2009

you are week!

gromit rules Posted: Mar 28th 2009

i got the blu ray copy for ps3

buggus Posted: Mar 31st 2009

when will it come to the US????? There's no word of its release date here

Michael2008 Posted: Mar 31st 2009

oh and what a cracking DVD it is mmmmmmmmmmm!

coyotebum Posted: Apr 3rd 2009

I know it's been asked b4, but when's it coming across to the US? We're dyin' over here.

wetlegs27 Posted: Apr 6th 2009

Please let us know when we can see/buy A Matter of Loaf and Death in the US!!! We are huge W & G fans over here, many of us tranplanted from England and feeling all left out.
Pretty please

Piella1 Posted: Apr 8th 2009

:well done

Summerpud Posted: Apr 11th 2009

oh i do think it was so fantastic i love

Wallice & Gromit :D

Summerpud Posted: Apr 11th 2009

Happy easter :-(|)hutch::

Jack5555 Posted: Apr 12th 2009

Is there any news on an American release yet? Or will I have to import it? I LOVE the W&G series and I am so envious of all you Europeans right now :) You get W&G and Harry Potter.

ilkka Posted: Apr 13th 2009

happy easter!!8)

Fish Posted: Apr 14th 2009

Yeah.klk....but will it play on US DVD players or is it limited to the UK region?

iantimothy Posted: Apr 14th 2009

yeah!

Inika_Unite77 Posted: Apr 14th 2009

I am searching everywhere for info on a US release. I really would like to see it without being illegal.

Jack5555 Posted: Apr 16th 2009

Thanks! Will it work on my DVD player?

gromit and wallace Posted: Apr 17th 2009

i allready got it how cool is thatbut the game isnt workingcould you gives usmore info pleasethankyou

wingz007 Posted: Apr 22nd 2009

well, here in american with ntsc ?? formatting. NEED SHEEP!!

and unlike - some good chaps here - if I can't get it soon - not sure how much i care about legal. SOB SOB SOB!!! I can't search engine the proper format anywhere. HELP US!! Please keep me from leading life as an outlaw!! >:-)

chees3gromit Posted: Apr 22nd 2009

lol, good luck with that wingz

AriCat Posted: May 4th 2009

Im going to get that....ifiget enouf money [hehehe.]

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.