Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » VISIT WALLACE & GROMIT'S NEW CRACKING IDEAS WEBSITE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 26th 2009

To coincide with the opening of their exhibition at the Science Museum in 2 days time, Wallace & Gromit have launched a brand new Cracking Ideas website: http://www.crackingideas.com/

(If you're already a member of Wallace & Gromit or Shaun the Sheep you can login straight away with the same details!)

The site contains information on the exhibition, top tips and competitions for budding inventors, plus an exciting new game called Invention Suspension:

http://www.crackingideas.com/exhibition/game/ (see if you can get a perfect score!)

Happy Exploring!

crackingideas_home.jpg

Sammy the lamb Posted: Mar 26th 2009

My mum saw something to do with that on the morning news..

jordan Posted: Mar 26th 2009

LOL ON level 2 i went to drop the box, dropped the box and the helicopter got stuck in the corner with the box ontop of it lol

jills Posted: Mar 26th 2009

Sounds like their new business should be movers, lol

"Just ring 1243 and we will get all your boxes moved. We even budge helicopters, no extra fees for heavy lifting."

Lozi101 Posted: Mar 26th 2009

haha nice jills;)

thanks katie! I'm going to enter the competition i think...hmm...thinking caps on!

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Mar 28th 2009

Yeah, because Gromit would be doing all the hard work. That dog never gets his day, the poor pooch.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 30th 2009

What do you all think of Invention Suspension? If you're stuck or want to see how the pros do it, take a look at this walkthrough video!

I think I need some more practice.....

jills Posted: Mar 30th 2009

I was a bit, erm, slooooooooow. The windy tunnel killed me. I liked all the little comments Wallace made, though.

kameatrix Posted: Apr 16th 2009

The world times bit on the game on the cracking ideas website doesnt work on my account and just comes up blank even though ive completed all the levels...

ryster102 Posted: Jul 8th 2009

I visited that site!!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.