Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » FEATHERS!!!!!!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 17 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 17.
Rioley Posted: Mar 27th 2009

I love Feathers so much! Who do you guys like? Who else loves this rascal penguin? Plz tell!:D

Sammy the lamb Posted: Mar 28th 2009

He's great! The way he says nothing at all and the way he turns his head it's strikes fear into your heart...

peter kay is pc mac Posted: Mar 28th 2009

Out of all the villains Feathers should come back! He's the greatest!

green69688 Posted: Apr 13th 2009

is scary!

iantimothy Posted: Apr 13th 2009

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, <----- evil laugh

green69688 Posted: May 17th 2009

go to my story.its much better

Benny 123 Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

I love him is second in my list

Wallace13 Posted: Jul 16th 2009

I Like Feathers Second best to!!!!Gromits still my favorite.
Here's the order of my favorites-

Wensleydale03 Posted: Jul 17th 2009

Feathers is so funny like when he stole Gromits room and turned the radio up loud.

Benny 123 Posted: Jul 17th 2009

:-(|)
;)
:)
|-)
:D
:-X
8)
0:)
>:-)
:-|
:'(
:O
:-(

concon Posted: Jul 19th 2009

My favoutites order

:ladytottington:

cooker

green69688 Posted: Aug 2nd 2009

i dont have one really

slartibartfast Posted: Aug 26th 2009

as a younger sort of boy i always saw feathers as a long lost evil brother to gromit sounds riddiculous but think about the simelarities8)

lanzal Posted: Aug 30th 2009
:O|-):O

+ahgahbdff:O|-):-(jfgaj:-(fgajs:-(:bigs:-(mile::-(dghfj:-(asghd:'(:bigsmil:crying:e:fhagsd:'(fajg:big:crying:smile:hs:crying:dfjasghd:'(::gromit1:)f:crying:aghsdf:s:crying:mile:jhg:crying:dvbv:smi:-Xle:cka:-Xgromit3::jhfg:s:kiss:mile:b:-Xmasdv,:-Xgromit3:::)kiss::sdhfs:-Xkj:smi:-Xgromit3::le:bfg:glasses:yrkg:smil:glasses:e:tfakjdg:glasses::wink:hfm:glasses:kba;):glasses:hdsagh:wi:glasses:nk:f,jsdg:glasses::wink:vka:angel:bfd:win0:)gromit2::k:gkahn::gromit20:)s:wink::angel:dfhjbf:0:)wink:la:angel:fjdf:be0:)aming:h:angel:gffffff0:)f:beami0:)ng:ffff0:)fjhr4:b0:):'(eaming:::'(angel:3H:'(A+GGd:wicked:HA:beami::shaun>:-)ng:HGAH+:wicked:AAAG:bea:wicked:ming:fjh:wicked:gfgahs:b>:-)hutch::eaming:f:wicked:kjdgfkua:monkey::beaming::hutch:-(|):gdkfyta:monkey:gd:plain:monkey::kgfkjsg:-(|):-|d:monkey:hfhdsh:p:wallace3:lain:deehj:wallace3:sd:plain:j:wallace3:kahgdf:bea:wallace3:ming:kahgd:wallace3:fkaj:beami:wallace3:ng:dgfgeds:wallace3:df:beaming:vdjgfvajg::wendoline:beaming:h:wallace3:fvajghdf:b:wallace3:eaming:vka:wallace3:jfgkJD:bea:wallace3:ming:GHBNF:wallace3:VGMA:plain:wallace4::HGFVKAG:p:wallace4:lain:SCFKJ:wallace4:,H:-|preston3::F:wallace4:GVAKSY:pla:wallace4:in:DGFKWEJ:wallace4::-|RYTSDUY:-|wallace4::KGHBE,R:wink:TFGO87;)RY5GFO;)AUIRJJ;)HGOHAG;)FgfGfg;)vfhgA+;)Rsdfha:Odgfgasdfhg:Oafghadfha::surprise|-)dgfgdgfkHSGFVKhgsdvfkGHSVDFKHgvsdfkGVFHgsvdkfhGSVFMKHgvfdhgfvGSDFVdkhDFKHGDFVKHGDFVHsgdvfkhGFKHgcvfkhgfvKHGSDFKghdfGDFKHcgkHGSDCFHgkcfkhGCFHGdcfghdcfkhGCDFKhgcfHGSDCFJgfHSDGFhdfvJHCDHGFjkGCSHGsdfhgSDCFJhdgfvjkDGHFhgfjkcfHGSDFHgdvfgDFJgfvkHGghkdfghliaudfgafgahasdjhsdhghdhshjfghhasdhhdsgjhfghgdhshjjhdfhfhjkfsdjdjsjrjdsfjjgfksdfcvhgfdsfdsafjsrhhyfghkdjhvcudfrjgkfissadfhjksaflgjrufifvdrejktfcvu gjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkgjkhslrjjjjjjjghkjlskjdnglfjhlvgnskjgbkjgbshvflaebfgljahfvbglfgalfjgblafjgbladfjglafbhgluhfgvbhhtgwluthlgcbhgseiurthglvckvvhblseruhpga;zkjnvsl;urgh;jbntw;sgkjtuighluhalhualhga;riuhP;RUITHAL;KJGB;SHGBNALJKFBNALKJBN;KJBNJBNDAJBNLAKDJFNB;kldgjq;'oy
:Oahdjhs;gij;agjnhlsjghhssjghsbjhjkbjhbljkbhjgkjgjtgjmnjhntjhmnfgbhnbfgvbjkfg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg k

bigfanwallace Posted: Sep 10th 2010

I've actually thought about making a halloween costume of feathers .. It would be awesome..

pinkit Posted: Feb 1st 2011

I think it was really funny when put on the glove

evastar7 Posted: Jul 26th 2011
|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-)|-):-|:-|:O:O:O:-(:-(:-(:-(:'(:'(:'(:'(:-X:-X:-X:-X8)8)8)8)8)0:)0:)0:)0:)>:-)>:-)>:-)>:-):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|)

i hate feathers he is mean

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.