Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » I'M A KID IN SOME SMALL SUBURB OF AMERICA...

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
FasstProductions Posted: Mar 29th 2009

...and I loved "A Matter of Loaf and Death". It was my favorite W&G film since The Wrong Trousers" and I think that the team at Aardman did a brilliant job on it. I don't think however that you gave the average American child enough credit. Many of my friends love not just "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" but all of the Wallace and Gromit films and enjoy them because of the British humor. So in closing, the only negative thing that I have to say is because you only released the PAL DVD and only aired it on UK TV, I and anyone in the US have to watch "A Matter of Loaf and Death on YouTube or the like.

iantimothy Posted: Mar 29th 2009

i agree, i live in the US too, i bought the UK dvd cus it can play pal on my laptop so i can watch it, i still wish they would show em over here tho

grometfan1 Posted: Apr 5th 2009
:-(

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.