LATEST NEWS » CELEBRATE WRONG TROUSERS DAY 2009!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 28th 2009
wtd_2009.jpg

Be Bold, Be Bright, Be Colourful this Wrong Trousers Day!

Wallace & Gromit’s Wrong Trousers Day is back. This year wear your favourite colour on Friday 26th June 2009 and join thousands of people across the UK for a colour extravaganza to raise money for sick children in hospitals and hospices throughout the UK.

You decide what to wear, just be bright and colourful but most importantly have fun! If your workplace has a strict uniform policy we will also send you some great Wrong Trousers Day stickers so you can show your support. All you need to do is donate £1 to Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Foundation for taking part.

Register online today at http://www.wrongtrousersday.org to receive your fantastic free Wrong Trousers Day fundraising pack and you will be automatically entered in to our free prize draw to win some great Wallace & Gromit goodies!

Visit http://www.wrongtrousersday.org to join in and have lots of fun for this great cause!

ilkka Posted: Apr 28th 2009

WOW!! :D;):-|:O

Wilsations Animations Posted: Apr 28th 2009

ordered my pack months ago

Lozi101 Posted: Apr 28th 2009

if you order a pack do you have to fundrais, and does the pack cost anything
cos i would like to do it and order a pack but i dunno if my school does anything :(
thanks for any help :)

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 28th 2009

i missed the wrong trousers day AGAIN! GGGRRRR!

Lozi101 Posted: Apr 28th 2009

its the 26th june CT? in 2 months...lol

chees3gromit Posted: Apr 28th 2009

maybe he knows he will be sick on that day? ;)

kinda stinks that i cant participate

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 29th 2009

oh 26th of june! oh,yay! i thought is said 26th of april. hehe

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 29th 2009

@Lozi, the pack is free and contains resources to help you fund raise. You don't have to organise a big event, all that is asked is that you donate £1 for taking part. You could always take the pack into school and see if they are interested?

Lozi101 Posted: Apr 29th 2009

ok thanks katie! ill get me and my mum to order one then i'll take it into school :):D

chees3gromit Posted: Apr 29th 2009

good going lozi! let me know how it goes.

Cameronl Posted: Jun 26th 2009

Oh no I missed it it's today!

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 28th 2009

If you buy somthing of ebay uk then you can donate money

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 28th 2009

ha ha like wallace

Gromit lad Posted: Jun 28th 2009

WHY! I missed it! Oh well, as long as my wallace and gromit collection off ebay and amazon keep growing lol.

crackingtoast Posted: Aug 13th 2009

NOO i missed it!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.