Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » GOING CRACKERS GAME - PIECES MISSING

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
Joel Posted: Dec 19th 2007

Hi Aardman Staff,

I wonder if anyone can help me?

I have recently brought the 'Going Crackers' game,for my son, from a charity shop. Unfortunately the game is missing the Timer and Rocket Marker.

Q1. Is the 'timer', an ordinary sand timer - 3 mins.?
Q2. What was the 'Rocket Marker', made out of?

I know this is a busy time of year but I need to know asap please, so I can get the things and wrap up the pressy.

Thank you and may you all have a happy festive season.

Kt

cavor Posted: Dec 19th 2007

Hi I have just done a little search on the web and have found this http://www.ibootsale.co.uk/show_item/38986 if its the same game there is a email link, you could fire your questions at them.

good luck let us know how you get on
:D

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 19th 2007

Hi Joel - I've asked around for you but the game was released such a long time ago that many of the staff who worked on its development have left the company! I'll keep investiagting and let you know if I find anything out...

If you need an urgent reply there's also an ebayer who you might be able to ask: http://cgi.ebay.es/WALLACE-GROMIT-Board-Game-Going-Crackers-NEAR-MINT_W0QQitemZ220182095367QQihZ012QQcategoryZ2530QQcmdZViewItem

Joel Posted: Dec 22nd 2007

Hi Cavor,

Thanks you for taking your time to search on the web, much appreciated.

I've clicked on the ibootsale link and it is the same game.

I'm waiting for a reply and I'll let you know how I got on.

Thanks once again.

Hi Aardman Staff,

Thank you for asking around about the game, I didn't realise it was released along time ago and that it is a rear find.

I've clicked on the link and picture of the game has helped me to see how the lay is.

Just waiting on a response of vender about 'rocket' and 'timer'.

Thank you.

shaun lab Posted: Dec 22nd 2007

I know THE ROCKET MARKER WAS PLASTIC and THE TIMER WAS A MINI SAND TIMER i know ive got it.
I AM ALSO JODYBLUE1

Shaun lab.

arrr cool, thank you very much indeed that's really helpful to know. I'll pop out this afternoon and buy a mini sand timer.

I think the rocket marker may be alittle more tricky though. I'll make one out of cardboard for now and then try to be creative with plastic marker later.

Thank you so much.

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 22nd 2007

Is Going Crackers a really old board game or something?:)

Hi Mark the shark.

Since buying W&G 'Going Crackers' board game last Saturday I've learned it is a rare game.

best wishes

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.