Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WIN TICKETS TO THE W&G EXHIBIT AT THE SCIENCE MUSEUM!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 15th 2009

Fancy yourself as a buddy inventor? Then be sure to check out Wallace & Gromit’s Cracking Ideas site and take part in their monthly Eureka challenge.

challenge2.jpg

This month Wallace and Gromit invite you to design a float for their neighbourhood carnival. The float should impress the locals and could contain characters from their films or one of Wallace’s gadgets.

This month’s prize is a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to the Wallace and Gromit Present a World of Cracking Ideas exhibition at the Science Museum, London.

Go to www.crackingideas.com/challenges for details on how to enter this month’s challenge.

The BIG Cracking Ideas Competition
If you've tried the Eureka challenge and want something bigger to get stuck into, take a look at the main Cracking Ideas competition - you'll need to use your best brain cells and design skills for this one!

Submit your ideas for Wallace & Gromit's next business venture (design their inventions, create the logos and think what copyright protection they might need) and you could win a range of goodies including a laptop, signed sketch from Nick Park, or even a special trophy sculpted by Aardman's model makers!!

Up to the challenge? Click here for all the information you need to get started!

Ursrut Posted: May 15th 2009

COOL!!!!

Michael2008 Posted: May 15th 2009

might enter that and go again!

Fifi1997 Posted: May 15th 2009

Awsomee Katie you got me in :D

Purple&Brown Posted: May 15th 2009

I might enter the 2nd one!
Thanks katie!

ilkka Posted: May 16th 2009

COOL!!! Thanks katie! ;):D:)

skalouis Posted: May 16th 2009

COOL!!i,ve going to win

saldersail2 Posted: May 17th 2009

noo just mist the trip i could go on to go

Craig501 Posted: May 18th 2009
|-)

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ryster102 Posted: Jul 8th 2009

Too Bad I Can't go to London!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.