Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » 'JOHNNEY ROCK N ROLL' TROUBLE AT MILL

There are 297 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 100.
Mark the shark Posted: Jan 8th 2008

Yeah! GO HARRY!!!:D

conty Posted: Jan 8th 2008

great harry look out for it:)

Harry Posted: Jan 8th 2008

I Have Done The Head So Far

Come on! GO FOR IT!!!:D

im having a go at making a gorillas head, not sure what part it could play in trouble at mill though, i'll think of something;)

Harry Posted: Jan 8th 2008

i am making the thread now!

Go for it, Conster the monster!;)

Yeaaahhh! Go Harry!:D

aaahhh maybe the gorilla could be part of the grinding wheat contraption, maybe when the windmill gets clogged up, gromit could push a button to remove lumps and the gorilla uses his big fists to pound them out,

the gorilla would have to be called wheel knot, as he (will not) let lumps through!!!!!!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Good idea!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Conty - for the rock 'n' roll music, there is a CD of 1950's music being advertised on the telly...p'raps your mum or gran might have LPs, that sort of thing! :)

conty Posted: Jan 11th 2008

josephine, my mum is 38 so its before my mums time, but my nan and gramp play rock and roll music all the time, and they still go out jiving a couple of times a month, theyre really good at it too:O

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Really.:D

lucky for me my mum and dad love my kinda music, so i can play it all the time as loud as i like, if mum shouts up to me its normally to say 'CONOR TURN IT UP'!!!:O

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Really. Well, my parents wouldnae do that.:)

Josephine Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Crumbs, conty! I bet your nan and gramp have LOADS to tell you all about the dance hall days... and they can still do their stuff, too?!?!!!

Amazing! |-)

My mum went to dance halls, too, when she came over from Ireland and she had a whale of a time.

Whose music do you like from the 1950's???!!!

I got the idea for the Vimto and stripey straw for Johnny Rock 'n' Roll and Cherry Bakewell from when my mum told me that dance halls mostly sold minerals like lemonade or fizzy orange etc. FUN!!!

Mark the Shark - what music are you into?!!

animationking Posted: Jan 11th 2008

wow there great conty

my gramp plays eddie cockran the shadows, buddy holly and stuff like that (the same as johnny rock n roll)

i guess its catchy and weve had loads of fun messing around dancing in their kitchen with the music blaring, but theyre not old, and they both still like fashion, hehe in fact mums just done nans hair for her as theyre off out tonight rockin n rollin:O

i would rather listen to my music, at the moment im really into the foo fighters and oasis, as thats the kind of music that i play myself on my guitar;) what music do you like josephine?

Josephine Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Ooohhh! I love all kinds of music, conty! I have some Buddy Holly in my CD collection and Lonnie Donegan and even some Elvis and Oasis, too! It depends on my mood, really. I like Irish music, too! One of my aunty's favourite Irish dance hall legends sadly died recently - Joe Dolan - he was a bit like Tom Jones with a bit more rock and roll. His songs keep going round my head at the moment...thank heavens they are lively ones! ;)

Good on your gramps and nan! Way to go, guys! No knitting and Countdown for you! tee hee!

And...you play guitar, too, conty?!!?!! You are one very multi-talented lad!

josephine, i love playing the guitar and sing at the same time(though my voice is breaking!!! aaahhhh) i also practice alot on my drums, i love music as much as making models:) but like you it depends on my mood what i play or listen to;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

I like to listen to movie songs. I like to listen to good songs that are specially written for Disney Movies! They are good. I like Welcome to Paradise by Green Day but that's the only GD song I like. :D

cinders1 Posted: Jan 12th 2008

great character ideas for the movie, well done:)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

Yes, they are great!;)

conty Posted: Jan 13th 2008

thanks guys, it was fun coming up with an idea and then making them:)
do you think the same policeman will be in this film? i hope he is, hes a great character he cracked me up when he said 'someone arson around' i wonder if hes in it, and what new puns hes going to come out with:)

jordan Posted: Jan 13th 2008

peter kay as PC Mackintosh was funny!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 13th 2008

PC Mackintosh should be! He was great! "Hey! Give over" "Mental!";)

conty Posted: Jan 14th 2008

yipppeeeeeee!!!!! ive got camera working!!!! right im off to practice;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

WAHOOO! GO CONTY! GO CONTY! GO CONTY!:D

conty Posted: Jan 15th 2008

ok, ive had a quick go last night ive posted it in the creations:D its of morph

jordan Posted: Jan 16th 2008

well done conty its very good for your first try

conty Posted: Jan 16th 2008

thanks jordan:)

jordan Posted: Jan 16th 2008

hey no problem

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

YEAH! GO CONTY!!!;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 17th 2008

great animation conty:)

conty Posted: Jan 17th 2008

thanks cinders, im going to have another go the weekend:)

jordan Posted: Jan 17th 2008

im looking forward too conty! (everyones avatar has changed lol including mine)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 17th 2008

I haven't watched it yet. Sorry. ;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 27th 2008

i was just thinking, but wouldnt it be nice if gromit had a little mate;)

cavor Posted: Jan 27th 2008

How would Gromit react to a cat!! ;)

oh cavor!!!! hehehe sorry!!!! had to rewrite what i wrote, i must remember the children!!!! im sorry me and conty cant stop laughing :D

not laughing at you cavor, just my mind!!! oh god ive started again!, theyd never be able to put it in the script!! no i think a cat would never do, pc macintosh would have a field day with all the puns from that one!!!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 27th 2008

Tut, tut, tut, tut, tut! ;)

cinders1! Well, really!

must feel a little lonely at times, especially when forgets him so's he could fall into the arms of unrequited love interests or dodgy criminals

As is, like me, a newspaper addict - what about a newshound? He could help with poop-scoops...that sort of thing!

cinders1 Posted: Jan 28th 2008

i wonder if pc macintosh would have a nice female police dog for our detective gromit ;)

Fish Posted: Jan 28th 2008

How about the Vicar? He could use a service dog....so to speak. She would need to be as smart as Gromit. Also, I insist that any romantic interest in Gromit's life should appreciate his finer qualities and truly care for him, too. The lad desrves that much after all he puts up with Wallace.

cinders1 Posted: Jan 28th 2008

weve had a power cut tonight and got plunged into darkness for over an hour, so what did we do??? watched the wrong trousers by candle light by the fire on our portable dvd player!!!!(ahhh and it was charged!!!!) it was very cosy;)

jordan Posted: Jan 29th 2008

i had a power cut when completing a animation scequence once! 4 frames from completing!

cinders1 Posted: Jan 29th 2008

oooohhhh harsh:O its funny how we take electricity for granted;)

704 frames done and there was 4 left them BOOM no power :(:)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 29th 2008

i tried your link jordan, but there is no sound and nothing happens, only some numbers flashing up and your name, is it not done or is something wrong?:)

no it works fine its called a "holding page" thats why it says coming soon

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.