Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » 'JOHNNEY ROCK N ROLL' TROUBLE AT MILL

There are 297 messages in total. Showing messages 101 to 150.
cinders1 Posted: Jan 29th 2008

ahhhh, how long do you think its going to take to get it up and running?:)

cavor Posted: Jan 29th 2008

I once spent 3 hrs filming and then things locked up a bit when I tried to save it saved it but for some reason it saved it in Black & White:-(:'(

jordan Posted: Jan 29th 2008

erm i will do it sometime in feb probs 3 weeks or something

i can see why you need to have lots of patience!!! when conty made his lady tottington creation he took about 23 hours to make her, and he was really pleased with his creation,
he stood her on the dresser while he cleared up and she toppled over onto the floor:O i felt so sorry for him but he handled it very well, though he cussed rather alot he soon had her looking good, ;)

jordan Posted: Jan 29th 2008

OH DEAR glad shes ok!

my characters are nearly done!

I once had to ice a teddy bear cake in a sitting position (for my sons birthday) I was up till 3 in the morning as it was complicated, in the morning my wife brought a cup of tea up to me in bed and said you didn't finish it then:O I had the bears head had rolled of the shoulders falling into its lap!!!

Possibly why I don’t make many cakes now!!

so what happened to the cake? could you repair it?

Yes I managed to put things right but it felt stressful and it was only a Birthday cake, but I do put my heart & sole into creative things

Everyone were Chuff as Mintballs!! if thats the right saying

:D

conty Posted: Jan 30th 2008

yep i think thats the right saying cavor, well on here anyway!!!!!! im glad your little boy got his cake;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 30th 2008

I remember once having a breakthrough with my computer generated imagery works, and BOOM the power went off!!! YAAAAARGH! And it hadn't been saved and all! But Cinders1, it's funny you should say that, because I did the same with my Portable DVD player! Scary!:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Ah, poor Conty working at a table for ages! Poor guy.:D

cavor Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Well conty my little boy did get his cake but he is now 21 yrs old 6'2" tall but still likes to have a slice of cake or two!!:)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 31st 2008

cavor does your son follow in your footsteps being creative?:)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 31st 2008

I think he does.:D

PS. Cinders, how do you like my new avatar. I'm sure you'll find it quite familiar!:D

cavor Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Hi cinders1
My son doesn't really follow in my footsteps artistically. but he is more clever than me in other directions.

I don't feel artistic stuff comes that natural to me but I try extremely hard and get (I feel) not bad results
:)

cinders1 Posted: Feb 1st 2008

yes sharky, i have to say your avatar is great!!!! conty was very pleased;)

cavor, you have great results:O

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Thanks Cinders! It's great to hear he was pleased!;)

conty Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

cavor youve got a son that old!!!! you dont look that old in your picture:O

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

Which picture is that Conty?;)

conty Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

it was in one of the creations back about september time, cavor made a great pair of the wrong trousers;)

conty Posted: Feb 5th 2008

hey jordan, a weeks past and you were nearly done on your models, did you get them finished?

jordan Posted: Feb 5th 2008

ive had my mums friends 3 yr old running around for 3 days so eveything stopped apart from my new set

good job i bolted both of my 2 rooms , the computer room "JB'S Animation HUB" and my room which looks more like a animated museum/ model making dept & model car showroom

im not joking i did! LOL

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Thanks Conty!;)

cinders1 Posted: Feb 6th 2008

jordan you should of got your cars out and played with him, he would of loved that:O, i bet he loves all the W & G stuff you have, i bet his eyes would of been like saucers8):O but i dont blame you locking your doors, you may have had some unwanted help!!!!!!;)

jordan Posted: Feb 7th 2008

my cars arnt toys :) there proper models worth £45-£60 he didnt get to see any of my w&g stuff cause of the lockdown lol

cinders1 Posted: Feb 7th 2008

ooohhh you meenie hehe!!!! i was kiddin about your cars i knew you would bite!!!! hehehe;)

jordan Posted: Feb 7th 2008

lol

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Hehehe! That mad child!;)

conty Posted: Feb 22nd 2008

hehe just thinking about trouble at mill and the characters i made for it, piellas sister cherry bakewell could be the local hairstylist, her shop, next door to johnneys bakerie could be called 'rock and rollers'!!!:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 22nd 2008

Hehehe! Good one!;)

Josephine Posted: Feb 22nd 2008

Rock on, Conty!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

YEY!

conty Posted: Feb 24th 2008

mum thought about opening her own salon, she said that she would call it 'curl up and dye' hehe can you imagine anyone wanting to go there and have their hair cut!!!!!!! sounds risky to me!!!!;):D hehehehe

squigly Posted: Feb 24th 2008

Hi Conty!

hahaha - cinders sure has a sense of humor! Maybe she could use your 'rock and rollers instead?|-)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 24th 2008

Very risky. I wish I had a mum like that! ;)

conty Posted: Feb 24th 2008

she sure has squigly!!!! but i think shes happy not having a salon at the moment, she put it off to be a mum first, maybe when we are older;) ......but ive not told them yet...... but im never leaving!!!!!!! hehehehe

sounds like you got a great mum and dad mark, theyre getting you your cgi software, thats really cool!!!!:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 24th 2008

Thanks Conty! ;) That's so kind! ;)

squigly Posted: Feb 29th 2008

conty, I think cinders would be quite happy to have you around for as long as she can. Seems like she quite enjoys it.

cinders1 Posted: Feb 29th 2008

squgly you are quite right but hes growing up so fast its frightening, but it doesnt look like hes got any plans to move out by the look of things!!!! looks like tescos has got the monopoly of my money then for a few years yet!!!;)

Fish Posted: Feb 29th 2008

Great name for a salon - curl up and dye!:D I think I'll start a church named "The Presumptuous Assumption of the Blinding Light" 0:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 29th 2008

Oh well. You're stuck with him!;)

conty Posted: Feb 29th 2008

hehe fish, i think we should think up a name for the bakerie, im gonna think;)

Fish Posted: Feb 29th 2008

OK....I'm gonna think too! :D

squigly Posted: Mar 1st 2008

How about Rollin' in Dough?;)

cinders1 Posted: Mar 1st 2008

good one!!! how about 'the well bread bakers' hehe (bred) or maybe just 'DOH'!!!;)

squigly Posted: Mar 1st 2008

hehe...I was also trying to think of something with bread (bred). If Piella's last name was Thoreau, she could name her shop Thoreau Bread.|-)

conty Posted: Mar 2nd 2008

like it sqigly, oh only just got the rolling in dough one. (rolling in money!!) blimey im slow today DOH!!!hehe thats got lots of meanings too;)

squigly Posted: Mar 2nd 2008

yes, many meanings!

I think in baking, they use the phrase "roll out the dough" as in rolling the dough out with a rolling pin. So Rollin' in Dough could also refer to rolling the dough with a rolling pin.

And if and made doughnuts or bagels for their bakeshop, they'd be Holy Rollers (hole-y)!!!!!;)

conty Posted: Mar 3rd 2008

thats another name for cherry bakewells shop HOLY ROLLERS!!! hehe;)

Mark the shark Posted: Mar 3rd 2008

This thread is quite old!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.