Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » 'JOHNNEY ROCK N ROLL' TROUBLE AT MILL

12345 6
Next
Newest
There are 297 messages in total. Showing messages 251 to 297.
cinders1 Posted: May 13th 2008

heres a link to contys account, its a really good way to show your art work, good luck;) http://conty0.deviantart.com/

it was jordan that got conty to open an account and its a great way to contact one another too:)

conty Posted: May 13th 2008

just left you a message usrut on deviant art, are you going to put some of your art work on there? maybe some of your computer artwork?;)

Ursrut Posted: May 13th 2008

It's a bit of a pain i have to apply each time i want to put a piece of my computer work on there.
I've got a Youtube account so i'm going to start slowly putting it up on there.
And on the deviant art i'm going to post the pics which i do.
I'm checking the message out on there now :)

conty Posted: May 13th 2008

have you seen the drawings thread? the picture i drew is of alice!!!;) i think her mum was more pleased with it!!!

conty Posted: May 15th 2008

squigly, thanks for that link, wow 165ft!!!!!! he threw the discus!!!! im managing aprox 30 meters, but ive got the day off school to go to the uni today to compete im really nervous!!!! i will let you know how i get on, wish me luck;)

squigly Posted: May 15th 2008

good luck conty!

btw, did you notice that he also tossed the shotput and threw the javelin way past the last line for measuring the distance?

Ursrut Posted: May 15th 2008

Hey conty
So how did it go. Make the school proud??? :)
Well how ever well you done i'm sure it was the best you could do. ;)
You didn't miss much at school.
That guy is amazing, i have just looked at the link.

cinders1 Posted: May 15th 2008

ive got to pick him up from school at 6 oclock so no news yet!!!!!!! i hope hes done well as hes put alot of training in, he was worried this morning:)

conty Posted: May 15th 2008

not well.... didnt throw it anywhere near as far as i have in practice but i won 2nd place, im really disappointed, but its my own fault i didnt spin i tried playing it safe. another lesson learned eh!!!!:)

squigly Posted: May 15th 2008

hey conty, 2nd place is still a great achievment. and at least now you know that if you did really lousy and still placed 2nd, that 1st place is not out of reach once your performance matches your potenital!!!! congratulations!!:)

Ursrut Posted: May 15th 2008

hey don't kick yourself. As squigly said 2nd is still a great achievement even if it doesn't feel it.
2nd place is still amazing and a whole lot better then nothing.
Also * goes into fortune cookie mode* it's not the winning that matters, it's the taking part. ;)
Still congratulations!!! :)

cinders1 Posted: May 16th 2008

i told him it was great:D, but i guess when you know that you can do so much better its frustrating:-(

Fish Posted: May 18th 2008

I think you must have done pretty well to win second place, Conty - even if you are a bit annoyed with yourself because you know you didn't quite do your best. Next time will be even better! :)

conty Posted: May 19th 2008

i think i go through for the county trails, well they asked for my name and address so fingers crossed:)

ive got a new teacher at my school that worked on curse of the ware rabbit, how cool is that!!! had a quick chat today she is really nice:)

Ursrut Posted: May 20th 2008

good for you conty, finger's crossed this side too.
Which teacher is that???

cinders1 Posted: May 20th 2008

usrut ask mr charles (graphics) it was him who introduced conty to her, he was telling me all about it yesterday but he couldnt remember her name:O but he knew it wasnt smith hehe!!! he makes me laugh, he said he repeated it over and over so he would remember and forgot by the time he got home!!!!! as you know usrut (sssshhhh!!!) hes got alot on his mind, so i understand completely why his heads in a spin!!!;)

Ursrut Posted: May 20th 2008

Yeah, i know the feeling i tried remembering for a whole day and then when i told my dad couldn't remember it. It is really annoying.
Totally understand.

conty Posted: May 21st 2008

ive been thinking maybe this elephant could be piellas secret, and maybe the bakers have gone missing as piellas had them kidnapped to bake rolls for her pet elephants huge appitite:O;)

cinders1 Posted: May 24th 2008

theres 12 missing bakers ive just read in one of katies links!!!! wallace would make up the bakers dozen if he goes missing, i guess you would want 13 bakers to keep him fed:O you could be on to something there;)

conty Posted: May 25th 2008

heres another pic of my elephant, looks like hes got indigestion!!!!!!!!!! hehe:D

Fish Posted: May 25th 2008

I really REALLY love your elephant, Conty! He's got lots of personality!:)

squigly Posted: May 25th 2008

great character model conty!! he looks like he's trying to look at something on his trunk. are you planning to animate him?

conty Posted: May 26th 2008

thanks fish:)

squigly i dont have any plans to animate him, i made him because i was looking at my very first model that i ever made, that mum has kept since i was 3 years old. i was crazy back then about elephants:)

its weird but i can remember making it and thinking that it didnt turn out like the picture in my head, so thats why i made it, really for that little 3 year old modelmaker:)

heres a pic of my very first elephants head when i was 3, now dont be harsh on him!!!! hehe;)

Harry Posted: May 26th 2008

Thats Great for a 3 year old. I have a model coming up/down my sleeve! That elephant really makes me laugh (the updated one) I think you should mak a animation. I really do! Maybe the elephant walking along with a deep I didnt do it whistle and then theres a big brown blob behind him. Oops.

yeah thats a good idea harry hehe, but im not planning on using him for animation yet, maybe i will later, im still working on this ugly model;):)

Hehe, is the ugly model the ****** you were saying about.

yes but im making my own version, im adding scales at the moment, its taking ages!!:O

Fish Posted: May 26th 2008

I have been fond of elephants from an early age as well, Conty. I won a little elephant at a fair when I was about 5 and have loved elephants ever since. The model you did as a 3 year old is better than I could do now!:O You've got a lot of talent, Conty!

thanks fish your really kind:), mum and dad took me to bristol zoo when i was tiny and i fell in love with wendy the elephant, she was being led around the zoo on a lead and i kept on to go back to the zoo all the time, sadly she died years later and i was really upset as i thought she was my elephant!!! :'( i went to the zoo again last year but its not the same without wendy;)

Heyyyyyy. Contyy Model idea for you, Make WENDY! out of Newplast. With them Hair Curls that the sheep in STS has. Hehe, That would look funny.

squigly Posted: May 26th 2008

there you go conty...now that you've made that elephant for that little 3 year old, how about Wendy the elephant that the 3 year old was so fond of!

btw, i think that 3 year old's elephant is fantastic. it really looks like an elephant. a whole lot better than the peas and carrots that cinders said your classmates were making.:)

conty Posted: May 27th 2008
:D

thanks squigly maybe i will, ive been super busy lately, hopefully i will have some news for you tomorrow about what ive been up to;)

Harry Posted: May 27th 2008

I have a model that will be proberly coming on tomorrow!

squigly Posted: May 28th 2008

harry and conty....can't wait to see what you've done! tick tick tick tick...

cinders1 Posted: May 28th 2008

hi squigly, are you still there?|-)

and harry im really looking forward to your creation, when do you think youll post it for us?:)

Harry Posted: May 28th 2008

Very Soon On Pictures Of Models you have made.

conty Posted: May 28th 2008

great one harry i will look out for it:)

Ursrut Posted: Jun 5th 2008

Yeah can't wait to see what you two come up with next.

conty Posted: Jun 8th 2008

i done some modelling last night, added the plastercine onto my armature, but ive still got quite a bit to do. the mouth shapes and background, but its looking ok so far:)

squigly hopefully i will have my aardman work experience clips posted soon so you can see what i was up to;)

squigly Posted: Jun 8th 2008

tick tick tick ..... |-)

Ursrut Posted: Jun 19th 2008

still ticking... tick... tick... tick

( only joking take as much time as you need, your very busy at the mo as we all know)

cinders1 Posted: Jun 20th 2008

ursrut the work experience clips are on the creation pages now, i think on page 2 ;)

Ursrut Posted: Jun 20th 2008

i saw them on youtube thanks, and i have seen it on the creations page now. ;)
I've got my garfield up on there and Mr slug there too.

conty Posted: Jun 20th 2008

ok i will go and have a look ;)

Ursrut Posted: Jun 21st 2008

Thanks conty just seen the message.

cinders1 Posted: Sep 28th 2008

ursrut:O sorry i thought this thread was before your time, doesnt time fly!!!!;)

Ursrut Posted: Oct 3rd 2008

it does as well.
i didn't think i'd been here that long to be honest.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.