Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WALLACE AND GROMIT A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
Michalek Posted: May 25th 2009

My name is Michalek. I live in Poland, and I like that clumsy Wallace and smart Gromit. A hour ago i watched the "Matter of Life and Death", and, well, the word "Death" in the title doesn't look like a cartoon for little kids. But, well, it's fun, entertaining, crazy ( that good kind of crazy ) and baked well ;) !

My rating is:

Play Time : 7/10
Storyline : 9/10
Music : 8/10

Overall Rating : 8/10

w&g rules Posted: Jun 3rd 2009

by the way i don't mean to be rude but it's a matter of "loaf" and death not a matter of life death ;)

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 25th 2009

I agree w&g rules

Vidpal Posted: Nov 4th 2009

you guys will probably hate me for this but i think Fluffles would be happier in just the new film, merchandise and future W&G comic books since she is a special character and coming back again and again would lose her charm:-|

Spikedbum Posted: Nov 10th 2009

That movie was good,can't beat the old dones though:D

wendywearswool Posted: Nov 27th 2009

If Fluffles doesn't appear in the next film, since she's so far been the only character to truly "join up" with our duo at the end of a film, Mr. Parks really should at least explain where she gets to at the start, probably as a bi-line in the paper.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.