Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
Terry T Posted: Jun 3rd 2009

I'd like to use beads for the eyes of my models, but couldn't find a place online that delivers without of minimum payment (I live in England).

If anyone could tell me a site where I can get them from I'd really appreciate it.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jun 4th 2009

what about shops?????like art & craft stores

Terry T Posted: Jun 4th 2009

I've had a look at a couple where I live but they don't have any... and so I would have to find another art and craft store and then find out where they are and even then they might not have any.

So that why I was asking about a place on line, I am aware about art and craft shops, if I can't find an easy way to get them (website) then I'll just have to keep looking.

Terry T Posted: Jun 6th 2009

anyone?

Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 13th 2009

hobby crafft tescos .....asda ?

Terry T Posted: Jun 26th 2009

Thanks, I had a look on the HobbyCraft website and found an ideal bag of 6mm white round beads.

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/productdetail.asp?productcatalogue=241573

For anyone else looking for some.

samuelhayward Posted: Oct 17th 2011

you can use ball bearings and paint them

scottdaros Posted: Nov 3rd 2011

An easy way to make eyes that I use is to buy white Sculpey clay, roll it into a ball (any size you want), poke a hole in at and then bake it hard. Then paint the pupils/irises. Sculpey also sells a glaze so you can make them look shiny, like real eyes. Quick and easy.

Bandersnatch Posted: Jan 24th 2012

I used small BB bullets and painted them white and then put black dots on them
they work just as well, if you dont have paint then use Tipex

Bandersnatch Posted: Jan 26th 2012

also http://www.animationsupplies.net/acryliceyes.php is a place you can get them

alibongob Posted: Nov 11th 2012

amazon thats where i got mine a bag of 500 for £3.50 it says there fishing beads but there still good

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.