Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
houghton Posted: Jun 11th 2009

Dear W and G
My son sent me "A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH" as a birthday present. I live in the States. My DVD player nor my desktop will play it. I get a message "DVD region error......." did amazon send the wrong DVD or what? help.

iantimothy Posted: Jun 11th 2009

A matter of loaf and death is only available on region 2 "pal" which only works on eurpoean DVD players, usually computers have an option to set it to Pal.

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 26th 2009

iantimothy is right i got it for my birthday 8th may

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

hi houghton

iantimothy is correct - US DVDs have different encoding to UK DVDs so that you can't usually transfer them from one country to another.

PCs are usually multi-region, but they will usually 'lock down' to 1 region after 5 plays.

A Matter of Loaf and Death is due to be released in the States this fall, so perhaps you could get a refund on the UK copy for now?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.