LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT'S GRAND ADVENTURES - EPISODE 3 OUT NOW!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 16th 2009

Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures Episode 3: Muzzled has been released on PC today!

muzzled_screenshots.jpg

A sweeping storm has destroyed the local dog shelter, sending pups out into the street. Monty Muzzle, a newcomer in town, is holding a grand fundraiser fair to rebuild the shelter. Mr. Muzzle's motives seem noble, but Gromit's intuition says otherwise. Can he convince Wallace - and the rest of the town - that Monty Muzzle's up to no good, in time to save his doggie friends from danger?

Season subscribers can login to their Telltale account to download the new game. If you're not a subscriber, you can buy the episode for $8.95, or get it as part of the full season bundle for $34.95.

To learn more about Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures visit www.telltalegames.com

Purple&Brown Posted: Jun 16th 2009

Cool, I hope I can get my hands on all 3!

Thanks Katie!;)

ilkka Posted: Jun 17th 2009

Thanks Katie!;):D

tina85 Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 6th 2009

When will all the rest of the Wallace and gromit adventures be released on xbox live arcade? I only have fright of the bumblebees, but the other 3 still arent there.:'(

Benny 123 Posted: Jul 7th 2009

How much is a moddling kit

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.