Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CRACKING NEW BAKING COMPETITION!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 17th 2009

Eagle-eyed fans may have noticed a change to our monthly creations competition this month…

baking_comp.jpg

To celebrate the success of Wallace & Gromit’s limited-edition flour range, we will now be offering a special “Top Bun Award” for the best Wallace & Gromit themed baked-good entered into our creations competition each month.

The winner of this award will receive a set of brand new Bacheldre Wallace & Gromit baking kits including recipes for cookies, muffins, pizza and bread – these are hot from the oven and haven’t hit the main supermarkets yet, so you will be one of the first to try them out!

Getting Started
The competition works in exactly the same way as before, but to win the special “Top Bun Award” you will need to put down your plasticine and pick up your apron! Bake a creation with a Wallace & Gromit twist, take a picture and upload it to the site at http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/creations/upload

This could be anything from a loaf of bread sculpted into the shape of Gromit, cookies decorated with your favourite character, or even a cake! Let you imagination run wild...

Cracking Baking Ideas!
• Bacheldre’s special Wallace & Gromit flour range is available from all good independent stores and Waitrose. You can find out more information at http://www.bacheldremill.co.uk/

• Got a good recipe you’d like to share or want to swap baking tips? Visit our arts, crafts and cookery forum to share your ideas

• If you’re stuck for ideas why not try some of our special Wallace & Gromit recipes by downloading our activity pack: http://files.wallaceandgromit.com/wag_activity_pack5.zip

WHOLEMEAL.jpg

ilkka Posted: Jun 17th 2009

Wow!! thanks katie!;):D8)

Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 18th 2009

I`m an experet Baker , A PEACE of Cake Hahahahahah

Michael2008 Posted: Jun 18th 2009

ho ho cracking! we're on a roll lad!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 19th 2009

haha good one fifi, are you going to enter the baking competition?

Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 19th 2009
:)

Thanks Yea Course I Willl

Ursrut Posted: Jun 19th 2009
:)

wahooo sounds like a great idea. I think i will have to have a look into this one. Just one more exam on monday is in my way.
planning now.

wallace295 Posted: Jun 19th 2009

YUMMY! Well Im defiently on the list!

miss walace Posted: Jun 19th 2009

cool! I luv 2 cook!:D

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 20th 2009

Gromit lad Posted: Jun 21st 2009

Cracking Job Gromit lad!

miss walace Posted: Jun 21st 2009

i luv 2 bake but i'm not good at it...:'(

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 23rd 2009

My mum is a cooking teacher
Please upload its drawn

ilkka Posted: Jun 24th 2009

cookin teacher? ;):D

Fifi1997 Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

Well My nan , mum and me are really gdgdg 8)

lanzal Posted: Aug 29th 2009

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd l:-|lllllll:-(|)luuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk

crackingtoast Posted: Sep 4th 2009

Benny123,do you think we are IDIOTS?
1. If you have drawn that for the competion,why have you had it as you're avatar even before the competion
2. that's famous wallace and gromit picture,it's even featured in the wrong trousers,we know you didn't draw it
3. a drawing is with a pencil or pen. obviously you cannot do that with a pencil or pen.

Damdni1998 Posted: Sep 21st 2009

This makes me very hungry! My mouth is watering already!

dog51 Posted: Feb 28th 2010

cool

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.