Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer ('aardman'@'%') does not exist in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Forum/Message/Message.php on line 300 Wallace & Gromit - Forum - Wallace & Gromit Chat - Katie >New door bell idea

Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » KATIE >NEW DOOR BELL IDEA

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 26th 2009

Well i was think 4 wallace and gromo fan a new range of door bells saying

hello old pal its me , or Oh dear :D i dunnooi

Lozi101 Posted: Jun 26th 2009

hmm....im not too keen on this idea
sorry

Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 29th 2009

I t`s o k

cheesefanatic Posted: Jun 29th 2009

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... that's an okish idea but it would work better in bedrooms for children I'd buy one!;)

crackersandcheese Posted: Jun 29th 2009

I think it's a good idea. The doorbells could say something like: Cracking cheese Gromit or I'm inventing mostly!!! :D

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 29th 2009

belive it or not,i don't think wallace has ever said 'Cracking Cheese,Gromit',it's wierd,it's a bit of a famous misqoutation.

crackersandcheese Posted: Jun 30th 2009

Actually, now I think about it I don't think he has. I think becasue wallace likes cheese evryone gets it in to their heads that he says cracking cheese gromit!! :D

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 30th 2009

he's said stuff like 'Cracking Wenslydale' and 'Cracking TOast' but wierdly never cracking cheese

fluffles the poodle Posted: Jun 30th 2009

i think hutch may have said it in cotwr but I dont think wallace has ever said it...

I like the idea though fifi :)

Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 30th 2009

Thanks

crackersandcheese Posted: Jul 1st 2009

Wallace says Lovley cheese, for rabbits that is, in cotwr (I think):)

Wilsations Animations Posted: Jul 1st 2009

There used to be a W&G doorbell

Fifi1997 Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

Oh :-(

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

Wilsations Animations is correct, W&G doorbells do exist:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wallace-Gromit-Talking-Wireless-Door/dp/B0009JHNBG

but unfortunately they are out of production now, so you will probably only be able to get them second hand now.

burger303 Posted: Sep 3rd 2012

I have one of these still boxed and never opened... Since it appears to be rare does anyone have any idea how much it's worth? Thanks

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.