Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HEY GUYS IM NEW

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
afrachocolate Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

Hey whats up guys Im new here!:)

but ive been in shaun the sheep butnot here

biii shaun the sheep is better:-|

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

why is shaun the sheep better?, i find this site quite more interesting than sts, even though i have only been on for hmm...10 minutes!haha,

ya but here u cant get a friend ang i hate this site i liked the movie little but i liked that more:D

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

ok, we are still developing the friend thing! and you only like the movies a little bit, but you still came on?ok, thats a little pointless, but ok

afrachocolate Posted: Jul 4th 2009

ya do u go on shaun the sheep if u do lets be friends there

afrachocolate Posted: Aug 28th 2010

Hey Guys Sry I didnt know i couldnt do random chtting sry i was all the time in sts

iantimothy Posted: Aug 28th 2010

we don't need a friend feature on this site. Most people just talk about animation.

harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 28th 2010

True Dat.

ajmole Posted: Aug 29th 2010

Well it doesn't really make sense that Aardman has an empty section on your profile editing for your buddies, but it still isn't there, even after 3 years. They should at least get rid of the section until they either tell us it's a canceled project or they launch it.

kldceltic Posted: Aug 29th 2010

i like both of the sites;):):D:O

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.