Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHAT ANIMATION SOFTWARE DO YOU USE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
mamcdonald Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

What animation software do you use i use stop motion pro

Harry Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

I Use This Really Good One, Im Not Sure Of The Name But It Has Video Mode So You Can Stop Animating For A Bit And Watch What You Have So Far, Its Really Good For Beginners!

cavor Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

Stop motion pro has a lot of features and you can stop when you like to watch your animation.

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

Stop Motion pro rocks!

muzza Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

hoe do you get stop motion pro

im mean how do you get stop motion pro

i use a camera called digital blue and on that it lets you animate but it dosen't let you stop and watch half way into the animations

conty Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

havent got it yet, but hopefully for christmas im having the new stopmotion pro hd, that aardmans help develope, it was launched about two weeks ago, :D

sg1 Posted: Dec 30th 2007

I use a great beginners software called clay animator http://www.clayanimator.com/english/clay_animation_software.html and it's free!!! I have only just started experimenting with stopmotion so this program is perfect for me:D

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 30th 2007

You get it off www.stopmotionpro.com. At Aardman they use a system called "Lunchbox Sync" (made by Animation Toolworks in the USA) for tests and simple set-ups. A video picture signal is fed into the system, and sound can be loaded in so that the animators can work to a voice or music track. It's a great system for practicing making characters speak (lip-sync) and gives very high-quality results. Being reasonably priced it is a very popular system for school and colleges. But since you ain't a proffessional, just stick to Stopmotion Pro.;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.