WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » FLEECED BOARD GAME - NO INSTRUCTIONS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
graham100 Posted: Dec 26th 2007

Hi, we got the fleeced board game for xmas yesterday and there are no instructions on how to play it enclosed. Do you know how I can get hold of a set of instructions? Are they available to download as a pdf

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 26th 2007

Other people have said that on another forum. You should check it out!;)

StuartRead Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Hey Graham100,
There are a group of us who all have the Fleeced game with no instructions:
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/2336/1

Unfortunately no-one has got back to us yet, which is annoying

Stuart

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 28th 2007

We all don't know, Stuart!:-|

conty Posted: Dec 28th 2007

ive just tried to scan my instructions for you but its not worked :O sorry i was going to post you a copy on here for you all,

maybe someone else could have a go at copying theirs

StuartRead Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Hey Mark,

I was hoping Katie could have a look into this problem, as I expect all the other people who have no instructions are eagerly awaiting to play.

Katie, if and when you read this, can you please look in to sending some instructions by post or email?

Many Thanks, and a happy new year to all :)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Hello everyone, sorry for the delayed response over the Christmas period. I am sorry to hear about your missing instructions and we have made our board game manufacturer aware of the problem. You can download a PDF copy of the instructions from the following page, which also contains contact details for requesting a paper copy from Corgi:

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/3727/1

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.