Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » "WALLACE & GROMIT'S GRAND ADVENTURES" FINALE NOW AVAILABLE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jul 30th 2009

The final episode of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures is out today, completing an exciting four-month adventure that has taken the famous inventor and his faithful pooch through a madcap series of wild and engaging new stories.

bogeyman_comp.jpg
"The Bogey Man" puts Wallace's mechanical and social skills -- not to mention his golf swing -- to the test. Filled with unrequited romance, hidden mysteries, perplexing contraptions, and a heavy dose of comic relief, "The Bogey Man" brings the series to an exciting climax in grand Wallace & Gromit style.

Over the last four months, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures has taken the heroes through exciting new stories -- from a honey business plagued by giant problems (and giant bees!), to a whodunit set at an underground beach resort in Wallace's cellar, to a heartwarming tale of canine wiles triumphing over an oily villain's greedy deceit. Today's release represents the first time the complete episodic series is available on PC, making now the ideal time for new players to dive in and enjoy all four Grand Adventures stories.

How do I start playing?
You can buy the complete set of Wallace & Gromit games from www.telltalegames.com for $34.95 which includes the option to receive a Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Collector's DVD containing the four games plus bonus content for just the cost of shipping - to be released shortly.

You can also try an individual Wallace & Gromit episode for $8.95, plus Telltale is introducing an upgrade offer today, which allows upgrade to the full series for only $19.95. Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures includes subtitles in German, French, Italian, and Spanish. To buy the games for PC or download the free demo, visit www.telltalegames.com/wallaceandgromit.

What About Xbox Owners?
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures made its debut on Xbox LIVE(R) Arcade this spring with Fright of the Bumblebees, which can be downloaded for 800 Microsoft points. The series is due to complete its Xbox LIVE Arcade run in the coming months, with the official release date announcements expected shortly.

And One Last Thing...
Take a close look at this screenprint from the finale episode...you might be able to see April's Creation of the Month winner in the background - congrats again to Nathan M!

nathanm.jpg

jordan Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jul 30th 2009

thanks katie, im waiting for anybody on youtube to upload a video of it

ilkka Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jul 30th 2009

thanks katie!! ;):D:)

Gromit lad Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jul 30th 2009

What a releif. I thought the other episodes would never make it on Xbox live arcade. I've been starting a new game after new game on FRight of the bumblebees...hm...I wish they were out NOW! Oh well they come when they come!

Wilsations Animations Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jul 30th 2009

I can see the winner of 'Your Creations' picture in the background.

ShaunGromit Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jul 31st 2009

The Youtube user Quadsux ha uploaded all the games

www.youtube.com/user/Quadsux

wallace1235 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 1st 2009

Thanks Katie for the great news;)

Nathan M Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 1st 2009

I love all of the games they have brought out. Thanks again to everyone and Aardman for giving me the opotunaty to have my art in the game. :D

ilkka Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 4th 2009

tis is best game ever!!!
;):D

mary5667 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 5th 2009

its a game whoa

Sammy the lamb Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 6th 2009

My Certificate hasn't come yet. and I sent the E-mail off months ago. :-(

Nathan M Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 6th 2009

mine hasent come either

Inika_Unite77 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 23rd 2009

I played it through, and I must say, it wasn't as polished as the others, but I still had a Grand time playing through it. "Muzzled" was still the best of them all, though.:D

advencha123 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 27th 2009

hi i love wallace nd gromit

Vidpal Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 4th 2009

too bad, i really want that game

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.