Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » I HAVE A QUESTION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
Justin1 Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Hello,

I have had for some years a Wallace and Gromit, Limited Edition Collectables. It is Gromit sat in a chair reading the Daily Beagle. It has a living room back ground and is encased in a tough card board casing with a perspex front. I can not find anything similar on EBAY and was wondering if any of you could maybe help me out with value or even offer me a price for it as i am affraid with young children the quality of the item is suffering.

Kind regards

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Hello, Justin1. A reasonable price depends on how valuable these things are. And please, it's not a good idea to put your email address on a worldwide web! PLEASE DELETE IT for your saftey!:)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Hi Justin1, I've deleted your email address. Please don't give out your personal details on this site, it's just not safe as any stranger on the internet could try and contact you! Please make sure you read our house rules before taking part in the forums. Thank you.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.