Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » WHO HERE THINKS THAT GROMIT IS REALLY A SECRET AGENT WORKING FOR MI6?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
ollyboll Posted: Aug 1st 2009

I think that gromit is an agent because he acts really suspiciously around everyone and is really smart.

ben 2 Posted: Aug 3rd 2009

ok well thats new any way why would gromit be a secret agent i mean he has flown with the raf(ruff)and wallace has knowen gromit ever since he could hold a screw driver

ollyboll Posted: Aug 7th 2009

You may have a good point there.
But he is really secretive and if you read the W & G mag he does have a mouth, so why doesn't he use it?
thanx, ollyboll.
Animate On.

slartibartfast Posted: Aug 26th 2009

i understand what your saying but i suppose when you live with someone like wallace you cant help but become such a person you know what i mean

101Gromit Posted: Sep 28th 2010

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dont give his identity away because im his partner in MI6 and we dont want you lot telling everyone!!!!!

jesusfreak247 Posted: Oct 19th 2010

umm... can you please be alitle more random?

mortmort Posted: Oct 24th 2010

He could well be an MI6 agent!

Calls Posted: Jun 5th 2011

He he!

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 14th 2012

nah. he COULD be but isnt. he lived hes entire life with a crasy scientist so.....

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Yeh I agree with puppy love if he was working for M16 wouldn't you think his caretaker (Wallace) would be his partner?So wouldn't you think they'd give a partner who can handle an addiction to cheese? just think about it.

Elijah Isaac John Posted: Jun 5th 2013

i am gonig to tell everyone that gromit is a agent

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.