Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO 3D?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 38 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 38.
Mark the shark Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Hiya, pals! Yer favourite shark's back in town! Another question. I have almost began to start modelling Wallace and Gromit with my Plasticine but then I stumbled across all my W&G comics and one of the special features was a 3D poster of Wallace and Gromit on the Anti-pesto van and it suddenly struck me...does anyone know how to do 3D with Stop-motion because then I could do my story in 2D and 3D. Anyone know how? I would really appreciate it if someone told me.:D

Harry Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Sorry Im Not Sure What You Mean, Yes Mark Yes Its Me Harry Struck Hack From Nowhere And Repies As Soon As Possible But On This One I Dont Have 1 Clue What You Mean, Sorry! Haz

I mean 3D as in when you put on the glasses. Like, IMAX 3D Technology. Where it comes out at you? Ring any bells?;)

Harry Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Ohh Imax, I Love That Place, W&G Have A Model There In TV Hevan, Have You Seen Any Of The Movies There, Am I Getting Carried Away, Umm I Think Your Only Bet For Cheep Ones By My Ideas Is Get Ya Red And Blue Colouring Pencils Out!!!

cavor Posted: Dec 27th 2007

I believe the process involves filming the same scene from slightly different angles and again project thoughs scene at the same time to create the 3D image(imax)

Yes, I have seen movies there. I've seen Santa Vs. Snowman, Ant Bully 3D, Open Season 3D and Cyberworld 3D! They rock!!! Cavor, how would you project the scene at the same time? Do you know? Thanks for what you told me!;)

cavor Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Sorry tooo!! complicated for me:D

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Okay. I'll try and find out on the Internet or something. Sorry to bother you.:-(

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Does anyone have any websites I can go to?:D

jordan Posted: Dec 30th 2007

IMAX IS so cool, i saw that dinosaurs one years ago. and that simpsons epsiode where bart & homer become 3d that
was cool

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

Yeah, that was in Cyberworld, the one with Homer and Bart. I've seen that. It is great, isn't it. I haven't seen the dinosaur one yet. Thank you so much Cavor!:D

lemon06 Posted: Jan 1st 2008

I have seen that epesode.:)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Yeah, same. :)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Anyone else seen it?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Anyone at all?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Where is everyone?!:D

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 26th 2008

hi i am here i know how to do it i think i will try and do a 3d picutre in aminuete. To see it you will need to get some blue and green see thorugh sweet wrappings for the effect to work:)

Hi i have made it i don't know if it works or not but you can see if it does or not up to you

Cool. Thanks!;)

Does It work If it does then wow I will make my wallace and gromit films 3d i dont think it will work but please tell me if it does or dosn't

Cool! I don't know. I'll check!;)

Harry Posted: Jan 27th 2008

It Works

chessy gromit Posted: Jan 27th 2008

hey i never knew you could do 3d wow:O:Osurprise:

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 27th 2008
;)

How did you do it Modelmaker!;)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 27th 2008

Just changes different colours of the pic

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 27th 2008

Does it really work?? Have you tried it??:-|

chessy gromit Posted: Jan 27th 2008

i'd love to;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 28th 2008

Not yet. Sorry. I can't find my 3D glasses! Thanks for telling me how to do it!;)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 28th 2008

ok i think you use green and blue or it is blue and red

jordan Posted: Jan 29th 2008

blue and red

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 29th 2008

yeah i think

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Thanks.:D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 15th 2008

We are not to certain but we might be doing Frog Blast in 2D and 3D. However, the 3D version will probably be released after the 2D due to the fact that we will have to re-render the film completely.;)

mrpianokeys Posted: Feb 17th 2008

great, when you you have finished frog blast will you post it on here or do you have a website for it:D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 17th 2008

Erm, well, as I said on Leopard's Our New Plan thread, I am doing a Behind the Scenes thread later (possibly next month). I will be posting production reels, sketches and later, clips. But we will probably make a frog Blast website or something.:D

mrpianokeys Posted: Feb 17th 2008

great:D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 18th 2008

Thanks very much.:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.