Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » CHRISTMAS TELLY FOR NICK PARK

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
Josephine Posted: Dec 27th 2007

It's like TV heaven this Christmas - Creature Comforts on one side, on CBBC and endless helpings of & on UKTV GOLD and the sainted BBC and Chicken Run on RTE in Ireland...it got me thinking: I wonder what goes through Nick P's mind when he flicks through the pages of the Radio Times or switches on the telly over Christmas to find his creations are an integral part of the schedules? Is there a lovely, warm feeling inside, knowing that millions of kids - and big soft kids like myself - are watching? Can you imagine what it will be like in 2008?!!!???!!! By 'eck! My crystal ball's gone haywire! !!!!!!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Yeah, same. I'm sure Curse of the Were-rabbit'll have it's premiere next year on TV! MY CRYSTAL BALL'S GONE HAYWIRE TOO! CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!;)

Josephine Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Eeeeeeh! 's demister-o-matic has worked a treat! Thanks, lad! Ooooh, I see zillions of pairs of eyes glued to tellies up and down the land...I hear the sound of laughter from their bellies...BBC ratings soaring into the air like an orange rocket...little elves working flat out at the DVD factory to get the mini-adventure of Trouble at 'Mill on the shelves...and what is this?!?!?!?! A figure of a man plated in pure gold - oh, 'eck! ! !?!?!?!?!! Have you got any more demister-o-matic?!!?

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 28th 2007

What's that?:)

Josephine Posted: Dec 28th 2007

You know that cars have demisters when the windows get all steamed up? , clever dog that he is, came up with a demister-o-matic to stop my crystal ball from misting up! When it works, it's great...only it takes hours to make more of the stuff and the mist descends when things get interesting...which is a pain!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 31st 2008

This is quite old now!!!:O

Josephine Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Yes - it ought to be getting a free bus pass, now! ;)

squigly Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Sock-eye, your wit is so quick. You crack me up!|-)

conty Posted: Feb 1st 2008

i like your new avatar squigly;)

squigly Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Thanks, Conty. I forgot where I found it. I thought it was time for a change.

Your avatars are best, though, because it's of your own creation!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

I like it too, Squigly!;)

Josephine Posted: Feb 1st 2008

squigly - thank you kindly! I love the avatar, too! I loved the other one as well - where was wearing his sou'wester etc. I've got a mouse mat with that picture on!

How's your socks?!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

Hello, Sock Eye Salmon! The water is brill!;)

squigly Posted: Feb 4th 2008

Hi sock-eye! Hi Sharkie! How's the water?

My socks are a bit wet from all the swimming I've been doing lately.|-)

Hmmmmm, I think... and should go on an underwater adventure:

came up with an idea to "grow" cheese in underwater farms. Apparently, wild peacocks had the village cheese-makers in an uproar, threatening the production of 's favorite cheese. So while swimming at a nearby bay, discovers the perfect location for his cheese farms near the top of an underwater peak. He quickly went to work planting the cheese seedlings and inventing a submersible to help with the harvesting of the underwater cheese.

With the assistance of the trustworthy all goes well. Until, that is, the peacocks catch wind of 's cheese farm idea and decide to drain all the water from the bay. The exposed cheese melts under the heat of the sun, giving way to another brilliant idea...the Cheese Peak Bay Nacho Topping Company. (ba-dum-dum)
8)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 5th 2008

Hello, Squigly! It's great to see you! Here I come! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.