Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » JULY'S CREATION OF THE MONTH IS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 26 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 26.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 7th 2009

Our 24th ‘Creation of the Month’ has now been drawn. Well done to everyone who took part – we had a fantastic range of drawings, paintings, models and animations! July's winners are as follows:

winners_july09.jpg

1st Prize – 2 tickets to the Science Museum, plus a signed certificate from Nick Park
laurenllama with some excellent models of Gromit and Fluffles in the bakery

Runners Up – 2 tickets to the Science Museum
GromitxFluffles with a great drawing of the popular pair, Gromit and Fluffles
kaza with a hilarious drawing of Wallace falling in love on the beach
barby&alex with some superb models of Wallace & Gromit in period costume Ooh la la!

Top Bun Award – A set of Wallace & Gromit Baking Kits
Gromit lad with a very inventive gingerbread Wallace - he looks too good to eat!!

Congratulations to all our winners! We will be in touch on Monday regarding your prizes.

If you didn’t make it this time, why not enter again this month for the chance to win a mobile phone loaded with the new Wallace & Gromit game, plus a Fluffles toy! Click here to enter now »

The next draw will take place at the start of September. Good luck!

Terry T Posted: Aug 7th 2009

Congratulations :).

Laurenllama Posted: Aug 7th 2009

Ahhh! Thank you so much! This was SO unexpected! I hadn't actually been checking up to see if these winners had been posted - I was just looking through the new W&G newsletter and saw my Fluffles and Gromit picture at the bottom with the title of "Last Month's Winner". Wow! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! And this prize is simply amazing for me, because I live a VERY long way from England but will be visiting the UK at the end of September and my first stop will definitely be the Science Museum! Thank you for choosing mine, I had such fun making it! :D

cavor Posted: Aug 7th 2009

Congratulations everyone a super job by all:D

GromitxFluffles Posted: Aug 7th 2009

Thanks, Katie! ^_^

Do you think they should bring Fluffles back?

Carysxxx Posted: Aug 8th 2009
|-)

well done

skalouis Posted: Aug 8th 2009

good job

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 8th 2009

Thank you soo much Katie! Im so excited! I thought the people who made the birthday cake would have won! Thank you! I was jusst so shocked to see my gingerbread cookie in the winning....:D

miss walace Posted: Aug 10th 2009

I won TOP BUN last month but i still didn't receive my prize... :'(

ilkka Posted: Aug 11th 2009

well done!;)

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 11th 2009

Miss wallace, Is that true?:-(
Aw man...

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 11th 2009

How do I know my emails up to date? I still have the same email, but do I update it?

jills Posted: Aug 12th 2009

Some awesome entries here. Love the Wallace on the beach drawing

miss walace Posted: Aug 14th 2009

yup it's true Gromit Lad. I was also so excited to get my prize but it's still not arrived... i really hope it will turn up soon...:'(

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 14th 2009

You know it could show up any time. Im still just having fun loading and showing creations we make.:)

Vidpal Posted: Aug 18th 2009

can you only win if you are in the UK?

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 18th 2009

Idk

GromitxFluffles Posted: Aug 18th 2009

Vidpal, I think you can win if you live outside the UK as well. It depends how got your creation is really.

iantimothy Posted: Aug 19th 2009

i have gotten runner up, and i am in the US

miss walace Posted: Aug 22nd 2009

Yes i think they also accept winners outside UK...:)

still don't have my prize though...:-(

But I'll wait it might hopefully turn up...

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 22nd 2009

Well atleast youll have something to look forward to during school...Same here with me..|-)

rowanj Posted: Aug 26th 2009

well done laurenllama that is a wicked creation and i cant beleive u get a autograph off nick park im jealous make sure to check out the wallace and gromit exbidition i went on sunday and it was wicked

miss walace Posted: Aug 30th 2009

yeah true something to wait for! (sigh):-|

GromitxFluffles Posted: Aug 31st 2009

Well, miss wallace, you never know. I don't mean to get your hopes up but it may come, it may never come, you just never know.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.