Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » CAN YOU BECOME A MODERATOR?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 35 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 35.
Mark the shark Posted: Dec 29th 2007

Hello everyone. Can you become a Moderator if you do something particular?:D

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Anyone?:)

Adventure Quest 111 Posted: Dec 30th 2007

dunno

jordan Posted: Dec 30th 2007

no idea

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

Ask Seb!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

Please, someone reply. If there's a way, I'd be glad to be a Moderator. Gosh, I would finally rise to popularity in a way. In my life, I just am not popular. Nearly all my friends have either moved to a different place in Scotland or different countries in the world! :'(But I feel that I have two brilliant friends left.. :D But anyway, back to the script, I would love to be a Moderator.:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Does anyone know how?

CrazyChick101 Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

On sts, aardman sed theyll ask people if they want 2, and you dont need 2 ask them. Her is a link 2 dat message:
http://www.shaunthesheep.com/forum/read/3729/1

jordan Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

as i said before anything to help this forum sign me up

jordan Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

where is seb anyway?

ste Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

????????

wandgfan21 Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

dont go asking belive me onshun the sheep there was (wont say names) who were asking to become moderators. but i have nothing against them.:-|

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Why not. If Shaun the Sheep has moderators it doesn't mean that Wallace and Gromit can't. And yeah, where the hell is Seb?

CrazyChick101 Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Aardman sed dey alreddy hav 4 moderators, and wil not b askin 4 anymor at the mo

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Yeah, on the Shaun the Sheep one. There's only Seb on this one.

Adventure Quest 111 Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Have a look at this thread http://shaunthesheep.com/forum/read/3733/1

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Oookay. Thanks, Adventure Quest, but I haven't posted like 5 threads on this subject. I am not a member of the STS website.:D

StuartRead Posted: Jan 4th 2008

The W&G site does need some more moderators - I would be more than happy to do anything to help the forums.

Douglas Hart Posted: Jan 4th 2008

whats a moderater

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 4th 2008

A Moderator is someone who checks the forums and makes sure no one's being nasty or something like that.:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Please help!:)

Seb Moderator Posted: Jan 5th 2008

I was here over Christmas, never fear. As stated above, at the moment Aardman don't need any more Moderators at the moment, but in the future they will ask if they need them. The best way to get the job is to be a good poster at all times!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Thanks so much, Seb!;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

seb no-one was here moderating for days, the content got terrible for quite a while, some real bad material, if there were moderators they would of removed it!!!!

Yeah, I agree with Cinders1!:)

Seb Moderator Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Apart from the 25th to the 28th I was here, but over those few days I shut down the computer and didn't start it up. I've also realised now that some of the things I thought I'd done hadn't worked, but that's sorted now.

cavor Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Things are looking a lot better now Seb thanks

Yep. Please, Seb, lock replies to that sex thread. Please!:)

Seb Moderator Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Unfortunately my 'delete post' button hadn't worked properly, and I didn't realise until today when I saw something I had deleted yesterday! Apologies etc. (Dr. Who!) ;)

OK. WOW! Fast reply! I mean REALLY FAST!!!:D

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

hey mark, go up and see ste's pic that is nev the blue bear

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

did anyone watch smile the tv program on cbbc 1 with nev and barney? because i was on it. i was the person who bought the nev made out of plasticine!!!:D

conty Posted: Jan 6th 2008

yeah thanks seb, got a bit scarey for a while, but things looking better now, thankyou:)

Yep! Things are looking better!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Sorry to bother you about this thread.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.