Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » ITS OUTTA CONTROL!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
Harry Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Why, This Forum Is Just Getting Worse And Worse, We Dont Want It To Turn Like S T S Its Got Threads In The Wrong Section, Ohh And Who Is Your Favorite Character Goes In The W&G Favorites Like Most People Have Done, Theres Loads Of Sections To Choose From And Some Of These Threads Are Just Awful, Theres Rude Theres Messy And Theres Just "OUTTA CONTROL" So Please Help Tidy It Up And Swoop All The Bad Ones Away To The Bottom! That Will Make It Better, And I Think The Most Sucessful Is Pictures Of Models You Have Made

Please Help

jordan Posted: Dec 30th 2007

WHY I THINK this Forum Is "OUTTA CONTROL",

Think Before You Post " oh where should i put this subject is it rellevent for this forum or completely
irellevent because its nothing to do with Wallace & Gromit"

Theres only 6 sections of forum to choose from its not hard to think which you need to post your message in. I.E.a thread titled whos your fav W&G character? doesnt go in "General Chat" it obversly goes in "W&G Favourites" section
This one: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/view/3

and the stupid messages and random messages and people posting the same subject over and over, also changing a subject in a thread to something completely
irellevent that has nothing to do with that threads purpose.

More Moderators needed to i think because if not i can see that this forum will become like the STS site OR the Aardboard which i remember years ago that was great till it was spamm filled and just go so messy that one day it was took offline never to bee seen again.

thanks for reading

Harry Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Yes, Nice Work Me Lad, I Agree!

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Yes, I agree with the Moderator thing.:)

why does nobody Take notice to the IMPORTANT stuff im trying to help out and its like banging my head against a wall! :(

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Soz, Jordan.:D

nah none of its your fault mark, not blaming you or any other person, just thats the important stuff needs to be reminded now and then

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.