Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » 'A GRAND DAY OUT' WITH ROBERT HARROP

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 13th 2009

Robert Harrop Designs Ltd have held ‘A Grand Day Out with Robert Harrop’ weekend, marking the opening of the new Wallace & Gromit side of their Collector’s Club.

New figurines were announced, including new models from A Matter of Loaf and Death and a Christmas piece based on the Radio Times cover from Christmas 2008. Fans were also able to get involved in workshops with Aardman Modelmaker Jim Parkyn, making their own rabbits from ‘Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

See photos below and for more information and a full review of the event click here>>

robharrop.jpg

Cameronl Posted: Oct 14th 2009

I was going to go to that.:-(

cavor Posted: Oct 14th 2009

It doesn't take much imagination to tell what the brass band where playing;)

ryster102 Posted: Oct 14th 2009
:'(

I can't go there until i'm rich!!!!!

concon Posted: Oct 14th 2009

Wish I could of went !

Seb Moderator Posted: Oct 14th 2009

Cavor - no it doesn't, and they played it very well! ;)

Gromitfan8 Posted: Oct 15th 2009

Oh...Gromit. I'm In Australia! I can't make it lad!

crackingtoast Posted: Oct 15th 2009

the font 'A Grand Day Out' is typed in is the same type as what alt of doctor who relating things are typed in 'The Deviant Strain'. i know,i'm nerdy.:D

Seb Moderator Posted: Oct 15th 2009

It's a different version CT - they've got rid of the little 'smudge' lines on the outside of some letters. And some letters are the wrong size and slightly wrong shape for that font. It's the free online version I believe.

I know, I'm nerdier! :D;):)

crackingtoast Posted: Oct 16th 2009

lol i know this is staying off topic,but where can you get the free online version? because i do a doctor who fan-film series and i think it would look quite cool and proffesional if i could use the font of dvd covers,credits etc.

mrmean Posted: Oct 21st 2009

it's not fair everything happens in England!!!>:-)

crackingtoast Posted: Oct 23rd 2009

Britain. Jees.
England is where wallace and gromit is made,and obvioulsy it's most popular here in Britain,but maybe there will be some stuff other where you are some time.

101Gromit Posted: Oct 29th 2009

Britan is Wallace&Gromits home!

crackingtoast Posted: Oct 31st 2009

Britain.;)

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.