Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » TELLTALE OFFER FREE GAME EPISODE FOR 20 YEARS CELEBRATION!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 4th 2009

To help celebrate 20 years of Wallace & Gromit, Telltale Games are giving away a full game episode of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures!

Fans will be able to download an episode from Telltale's Wallace & Gromit game series, Muzzled! from November 4th – 9th in a special celebration of 20 years of the inventive pair.

muzzled.jpg

In the Muzzled! series, town newcomer, Monty Muzzle, is holding a grand fundraiser to rebuild the local dog shelter. Gromit soon realizes that Muzzle's intentions aren't exactly charitable and he must foil the huckster's plot to save the town's investment and rescue his canine friends. In the review for Muzzled

Click here to download your free game!

Telltale are also discounting the full 4-episode Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures for PC from November 4th - 9th. Get the whole 4-game season for $20 USD (£12). For more details and to get your copy go to, www.freewallaceandgromit.com.

ShaunGromit Posted: Nov 4th 2009

Yay Free Game!

concon Posted: Nov 7th 2009

I cant download it. :-(

ryster102 Posted: Nov 8th 2009
:'(

I STILL want to get that!!!!!!!!!

kldceltic Posted: Nov 8th 2009

i am downloading it

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.