Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » THE BEANO MOVIE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 17 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 17.
nam man06 Posted: Nov 6th 2009

it would be really cool and i think it would make the beano even more populular! :D

Clay Fighter Posted: Nov 6th 2009

i dont know,
what would the movie be about?
Unless it was a documentary, that would be interesting!

Cameronl Posted: Nov 6th 2009

They have tried to make cartoon adaptions of all the Beano characters before in one cartoon! In my opinion it was rubbish. So I don't think a movie would work. Mabye in beetween CBBC shows they could have shorts where Rodger the Dodger shows you dodges...or something like that.

cookiecookson Posted: Nov 6th 2009

yea good idea!:D

wandgfan21 Posted: Nov 6th 2009

Although i would like to see more beano out there a movie wouldn't work. I think the characters are best in the comics and they should stay there.
Although i do like the idea of Rodger teaching us some dodges. But it would probably only work in 5 minuet episodes to fill gaps in programming.

whathappend- i am guessing you are a dandy fan or just don't like comics?:-|

crackingtoast Posted: Nov 7th 2009

Have Any Of You Read Those Bash Street Kids Comics In The Annuals That Always Involve Something Epic,Sometimes Including Other Characters and Older Characters (E.G. The Tiddy-Winks Competion Between Plug And Baby Faced Finalyson,The Robot Clones Of The Beano Characters,Plug Getting A Girlfriend) I'm Sure If They Did Some Like That Which Old And New Characters From The Beano Teaming Up.

Now,I Like The Beano, But I Also Like The Dandy. But Which Is Better? There's Only One Way To Find Out! FIGHT!
Maybe It Has Dandy VS Beano,but Eventually They Settle Their Differences.

concon Posted: Nov 7th 2009

Has anyone seen the old comic wih The Bash Street Kids and a new Lord Snooty who is like 'bling bling sup'. X)

I Don't Like What They've Done To Lord Snooty,But The G Bikes Comic With The Bash Street Kids Was Great,And Was Specially Requested By Nick Park Since They Where One Of His Favourite Strips.

Q-Bikes. ;)

Just edited this together.

Sorry,I Get Mixed Up Which Letters And Colour. I Mean Orange If I Say Green,And I Mean Green If I Say Orange. I's The Same Which Q's And G's.

I get miked up with Theyre , there and their. :D

Cameronl Posted: Nov 7th 2009

@wandgfan21 Or Ball Boy teaches you football tricks.

nam man06 Posted: Nov 7th 2009

howdy again! what do you think of my picture? :D

Cool. Do you like mine ?

Cameronl Posted: Nov 7th 2009

I do!:D

Mick B Posted: Jul 13th 2013

Does anyone have this comic strip with the Q bikes, I'm looking for it.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.