LATEST NEWS » CRACKING WALLACE & GROMIT COMICS ON THE IPHONE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 9th 2009
iphone_comic.jpg

Wallace & Gromit comics come to iPhone - download the first issue for free!

As the iconic duo reach their milestone 20th anniversary, it's only fitting that the characters responsible for the BunVac 6000 and Techno Trousers should become pioneers of an exciting new technology!

Wallace & Gromit comics are available from Apple's App store NOW! Initially there are four comic stories to download including: 'The W- Files', which is available as a free download, plus 'Parts & Labour', 'Big in Japan' and 'Where there's Muck there's Brass' all for just £0.59 each! Watch out for more titles being released over the following weeks!

Each comic is a complete Wallace & Gromit adventure and is packed with bonus features on the inveterate inventor and his faithful canine companion.

Wallace & Gromit digital comic editor Ned Hartley commented:
"It's really exciting to see Wallace and Gromit at the forefront of such a cracking new technology. Although I secretly suspect that Wallace would be more comfortable with the type of apple that comes with cheese."

To find out more information and to download some cracking comics, visit http://www.wallaceandgromitcomics.com

Become a fan of Wallace & Gromit Digital Comics on Facebook, visit:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wallace-and-Gromit-Digital-Comic/313665180555

wag_comicstrip.jpg

jordan Posted: Nov 9th 2009

Cool Thanks Katie, i will go and have a look now

Cameronl Posted: Nov 9th 2009

I have downloaded the free one to my itouch! I will buy the others another time.:D

ilkka Posted: Nov 9th 2009
:-|

Cameronl Posted: Nov 9th 2009

@ikka What?

concon Posted: Nov 10th 2009

Wish I had a iPhone. Im getting a Tocco Lite for Christmas off .

kieran Posted: Nov 10th 2009

i dont have an i phone is there any way i can get these comics?

ShaunGromit Posted: Nov 10th 2009

Can you read them on your computer? Because I don't have and iPhone, i have an ipod nano.

cjayp33 Posted: Nov 11th 2009
:'(

i collect all the print copies, so when i got an email baout comics i got excited, but sadly i don't have a i phone and never will so is there a chance of them comming to pc to download or any other way.

cjayp33 Posted: Nov 11th 2009
:'(

i collected all the print copies from titan, so when i got an email baout comics i got excited, but sadly i don't have a i phone and never will so is there a chance of them comming to pc to download or any other way.

kieran Posted: Nov 11th 2009

same here, is there any other way of getting the comics because i dont have an iphone.:-(

concon Posted: Nov 15th 2009

I want one but Im never getting one. They are to expensive and I might lose it because I lost my orange slide phone. :-(

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 1st 2009

My Friend At School Has These. I Wanted To Have A Look But He Wouldn't Let Me.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.