Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » W & G BLUE AND WHITE STRIPEY MUGS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
cinders1 Posted: Jan 7th 2008

does anyone know where you can buy these mugs please, i would really like two for my office and i cant find them anywhere, they're blue and white stipes one with a W and another with a G, please help:)

cavor Posted: Jan 7th 2008

Have you tried ebay?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 8th 2008

Hi cinders, unfortunately these mugs aren't in production anymore (they were released especially for Curse of the Were-Rabbit) and so you would only be able to find them on places like eBay. Alternatively, there's a great mug available in our new range of merchandise - click here to view it on Amazon. Hope that helps!

cinders1 Posted: Jan 8th 2008

thankyou cavor and katie i will try both:)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 8th 2008

ive got some on ebay, well done you guys, just in case anyone else is looking for them, i tapped in wallace and gromit mugs on ebay, the ones i got are brand new in the packet both mugs, with a key ring as katie said from curse of the ware rabbit, it was a buy it now item for £10.00 the shop has 16 sets left;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 10th 2008

my mugs have arrived, great!!!!! i will be drinking my coffee in my little office now thinking of W & G, oh they are new in the packet too, not second hand!!!;)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Wow, that was quick! Glad you managed to find some :)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 10th 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Darn it! My Gromit one broke and I have been searching for one all year long!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:'(:'(:'(

I just went onto ebay and there's NONE there! Darn it!:'(

conty Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Thank you, Conty!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Conty - as always, you are a star :D !

I wish you all the very best of luck with that, Mark The Shark! I've been looking for them for you, too, but no dice in my neck of the woods.

Please let us know how you get on!

cinders1 Posted: Jan 11th 2008

let us know sharkie if you get some, im really pleased with mine;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Thank you, Josephine and Cinders1!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.