Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WHO THINKS "FLUSHED AWAY" WAS AWESOME!!!!????

12 3
Next
Newest
There are 116 messages in total. Showing messages 101 to 116.
Fourthtry Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 8th 2008

You know what was really funny? When they were trapped in the freezer together and Roddy grabs Rita's :D BUM!

Fourthtry Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 29th 2008

Jenna,I read your Fan Fiction and I loved it,I wish you would right a Fanfict about my Charactyer, Becky.

bree_cheese Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jul 14th 2008

i didn't like flushed away because it wasn't made out of clay

clone3 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 16th 2008

FINALY Someboby who's with me!
I Loved Flushed away!
It's In tescos for £5!!!!!!!!!
clone3:)
P.S go to www.pokemonatheart.wetpaint.com for all you pokemon fans ;) (sister talking He he he) >:-)0:)

wallacey Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 19th 2008

i haven't yet watched it!?!?! Although i wish too.

DancingShauny99 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 25th 2008

I have never ever seen flushed away.I would like to see it but I have played the PS2 game.I really would love to see it!

Gromitt Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 27th 2008

I thought it was a charming movie

Tempermental Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 23rd 2008

Wow,look how much this thread has grown. According to what I read on wikipeadia it look as though there may be a sequel after all,but we won't know until 2010,CAN YOU BELEIVE IT!!!:D

plasjas Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 25th 2008

flushed away was good. It's pretty weird they way chicken run looked cgi and it was plasticine but flushed away looked like plasticine

Oakes Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 30th 2008

i know somebody that is identical to the big rat guy, the evil but kinda nice one, the stupid one, anyway he is at my school and HE IS IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempermental Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Nov 18th 2008

Ya,mean Whitey. Oh,yeah,you know he farted in the end. He admitted up to it too. Quote "I saw an opportunity and I seazed it." Say,ever wonder what kind of Diva Rita Would make. We know what Roddy's singing sounds like,but what about Rita? I often immagined she sorta be a funky,hip-hop Madonna,Cleopatra or Spice girl Type.

Tbf Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 23rd 2009

I do like the film a bit but the bad thing is, I dont like the look of the rats. They look unrealistic but still good, its filled with many refrences so its quite good 8/10.;)

Were-Rabbit Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 8th 2009

I rated it 999999999999999/12!

Michael2008 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 8th 2009

its because Flushed away was computer generated and i like plasticine better (i used 2 be anti-pesto by the way) so im not saying the story was rubbish i just didnt like the way aardman turned 2 CGI after the success of plasticine

Wallace&Gromit&FeathersMcGraw Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 13th 2009

Make a Flushed Away 2, please make another one, the first one rocked!! Please Aardman, make Chicken Run 2, Flushed Away 2, and another Wallace and Gromit, that would be GREAT!!!!:D:)

GROMO FAN Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 28th 2009

I loved the concept of Flushed Away the singing slugs were awsome and Id have to go and see the sequal of Flush away if it ever came out just cause I like the slugs and along with the rats/mice along with the story. SO Im in all the way!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.