Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » H.T. PRODUCTION'S PERMANENT UPDATE THREAD

Oldest
Previous
1 23
There are 122 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2009

This is To Talk About All My Animations And Possibly Some Of My Live Action Stuff Aswell,Like What Spaz Did Originally,And Started A Bit Of A Cult Of Permanent Update Threads. Anyway,What Follows Is A Few Little Paragraphs Of Updates

My Doctor Who Series
Will Be Relaunched In February With A Re-Released New Extended Version Of Destroyer Of Worlds Followed By A New Episode Each Month,With New Doctor Who Confidentials Following The Day After The Episode Is Uploading. My Channel Is This
http://www.youtube.com/user/HTprods
Subcribe If You Wish To See All This Stuff I'm Talking About On Here And More!

A New Stop Motion Series
Is In Pre-Production,About Stray Cats Living In Dark Corner Full Of Junk. Models And Designs Are Being Made At The Moment.

TMM
Animation Is Now Back Into Full Swing,This Time In HD. And To Finish Off This Post,Here's An Exclusive Image. There's A Few Little In-Jokes And Details In This Image That Are Hard To Spot That Might Give You A Clue To Another Scene In The Film.
Seeya!

Purple&Brown Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2009

This is great, cant wait for all the productions!!!

Will this be used instead of the TMM thread?

Clay Fighter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2009

im guessing until that gets un-blocked!

so, will the animation's frames just suddenly become better??
lol

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2009

well,yeah,the picture quality will be alot better. it won't be too noticeable because i may be able to convert the first half that i've already filmed without HD into HD with could simplify things a bit.

concon Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2009

Cool monkey. :-(|)

thespazicat Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2009

cheers for the mention

Clay Fighter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 30th 2009

cool!
so, how far are you inot the animation?
minute-wise

shaun the lamb Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 30th 2009

YAY TMM IS BACK!
.P.S. Where did you get the mini guitar?

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 30th 2009

CF: Around 11-12 Minutes
STL: From A.....Doll's House Shop.......Embarrassing I Know But It's Really Useful For Animation

concon Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

Go there often CT? Are you one of there regular customers? ;)

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

Now And Then For Tables And Baths And Stuff. The Man At The Till (Yes,A Man) Is Really Interested In TMM. I Know It's Embarrassing.

Clay Fighter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

OMG,
SAME WITH THE WOMEN AT MY LOCAL CRAFT SHOP!!!
they want to see my animations, im going to burn them a scott the slug dvd ;)

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

funnily enough, the same with me. i going to burn him a TMM dvd when it is finally finished.

Clay Fighter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

he will probabaly be overwhelmed, if hes still working there!!

anyway,it's been a while since i've put some songs from the film onto here,but here's one of my latest songs from the film. i'm compiling a little soundtrack cd and this is track 7. i'll posts some more from the album if you guys like this one.

oh,it didn't work. i'll try again

concon Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

Never worked. You should use this when Monkey is playing guitar.

doesn't look like it's goanna work at all:-(

Mine never worked either. :-(

harryboy8080 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBwMiEdZCQ0

CT, I think that video was amazing. I love it. Brillant Job!

harryboy8080 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2009

CT, I belive that if you keep up the awesome jobs, and you advertise your youtube channel more, you'll be a partner in no time. My friend is sleeping over for New Years so we might make a movie too! I had my friend over once and we made a movie, and hes already into wanting a camera and pinnacle 12 ultimate.

A Partner In No Time?
I Only Wish That Was True.
But Kudos For The Complement. You're Awesome Aswell.

Clay Fighter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 1st 2010

i highly doubt that harryboy, no offence ct.
You need millions of subscribers,Billions of views and TONS of videos.
And animation isnt everyones cup of tea.
Some people just dont like it

concon Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 1st 2010

Like VenetianPrincess, she is 'mazing. :D

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 1st 2010

clay fighter,actually,it's not as hard as it seems. somebody doing the same as me,doctor who fan-films and stop-motions in manchester called jaime carroll is a partner and a bit recgonised person in the doctor who fan-film worlds. saying 'i HIGHLY doubt that' is pretty harsh and that puts me down,and you don't want that!:D

Clay Fighter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

no i dont want that.
but you do need all the things that i said, so if you keep adding videos regularly and keep your audience's attention, then you should be able to make partnership!

Jamie Gomersall Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

I'm good friends with Jaime Carroll. He goes to my school

Purple&Brown Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

What a small world! |-)

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

wow,really? i thought you where in yorkshire or around that part,jamie?

and CF,a doctor who episode will be uploaded monthly starting from the 3rd of febuary along with vlogs and various animations. don't be so skeptical as it's only just beginning.

harryboy8080 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

Well, you only really need around 5,000 subscribers.... but I've seen partners with only 1,000! I thought it would be cool if you're good at greenscreening, to greenscreen some monsters and animate them. You could then place them in your doctor Who Series!

harryboy8080 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

O ya, I wanted to ask you.... like when using pinnacle, in one of your doctor who episodes a spaceship was flying around and shaking. How did you do that?

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

i used a image a spaceship from the internet. i greenscreened it,so it was just the spaceship,then used the earthquake special effects to make it shake around. i then used picture-in-picture to make it smaller and i added into the sky in the scene. i hope that explains it well enough. any other questions on the special effects? because i'd be more than happy to answer them.

wow. that explains it. thanks a bunch!

Purple&Brown Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

I've done some bluescreening lately, look:

Didn't work :-(

Well,harryboy,believe it or not,i'm been doing some of that for an upcoming episode of my doctor who series which is set in ancient egypt.

thespazicat Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 2nd 2010

and im kinda in it

yeah,i forgotto say spaz does the voice for the monster in it.

Clay Fighter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

ct what program do you use?
for your live action videos, i mean

666joshy666 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

Any new pics of your film yet, CT?

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

CF: Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate. I Use It For My Animations
666joshy666: Well,Since You Asked Joshy

666joshy666 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

Where did you get the door and the furniture in your set from because I am in need of some doll's house miniatures for my sets on The adventures of Shadow and Gromit? You film is looking awesome though! Can't wait to see it! I think I am going to do an armature test... :D

Purple&Brown Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

Did you follow marc spess' armature tutorial?

Jamie Gomersall Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

I did. Its very good

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

666joshy666: From A Doll's House Shop. It's Embarrassing Going There Now And Then But It's Very Useful And The Man Who Owns The Shop Is Very Interested With My Animations.
P&B: Unfornately not. i've done armatures my way,not by the book. i don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but the models seem to do the trick for me anyway.

Purple&Brown Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 3rd 2010

Every time I move one arm, the other moves a bit aswell...

It also looks really easy to move but mine is really stiff.

I have the same problem. maybe,if you use onion skin,you can position the arm that moved a little bit into it's last position at the same time as keeping the moved arm where it is. i don't know if it would be that simple though...

I guess, but it would be much more easier for it not to happen in the first place

I really feel like making a human armature and making a human model, I might buy some flesh pink newplast as well.

Cameronl Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 4th 2010

Can't wait for TMM!

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 4th 2010

Thanks Cameron! I Can't Wait For You're Teenage Doctor Series Aswell.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.