Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » OLD TIMERS (:

Oldest
Previous
1 234
There are 194 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
concon Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

Joined 2007 ? Seen the site change time and time again? Want to see any older members rejoin? Then say here! Do you think the site has changed for the better or the worst?

Oh and this thread was made on Shaun The Sheep and everyone posted who they wantd to see return, and the next day 4 old members came back! :O

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

I've not seen Harry, Nofby, Conty, Rastopholus, Jills and Mark The Shark on recently!

crackingtoast Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

I Wasn't Here Since 2007. Though I Remember Alot Of Old Timers Who Have Gone. Like 666joshy666,Harry,Nofby,Conty,Jills And Mark The Shark Though I Don't Remember Rastopholus But I'm Sure He/She Was Awesome Too.

Purple&Brown Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

What about modelmaker93, although he changed account he hasnt been on recently. Also topbun came back but went:-(

Can anyone remember the origional site design?

nam man06 Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

yep me can! but i wasnt a member

I'm still here!:D

Before AMOLAD? Yep. And I Remember The One Before That,The Old COTWR One.

I don't.

jordan Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

Back in the Day i was the first to post a thread here in General Chat other than Aardman Staff it was titled something like "hi is there anybody here , or is it just me?" after that the forum grew and grew with lots of members who have now dissapeared which is a shame.

i agree people have left, forums lost its appeal slightly nobody helping like they used to people giving tips etc, there just some stupid threads now "making up words" etc. i dont visit as often as i used to dramaticly cause theres just no threads that are as interesting like there used to be. the arguing and stupid stuff has drove people away. its a real shame i hope they come back and these daft threads that are just plain boring and pointless cant they just get locked or dissapear.

i hope the forum returns to how it used to be

I agree with you Jordan!

wandgfan21 Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

I agree too, it's a shame people have left but unfortunately thats what happens when people argue and others have just moved on to other commitments. But just remember that a thread that may not be interesting to some may be to others and as long as the thread is within the rules it's ok, boring or not.
&F@N21

Fifi1997 Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

Lol :D

I liked it much more in the old days than I do now! There was such good spirit and there was no fighting or spamming at all! I have only just started coming on here more frequently right now. I'm not saying i don't like the people now because I believe were getting back on track!

Cheers,

>:-) Joshy >:-)

harryboy8080 Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

same with me. i used t just surf the forums and never feel the need to even sign up until a while ago.

Oh,so it's my fault everybodies left is it,Jordan? Why am i hated so much here! don't you understand,I'm on you're side guys. i'm not a spammer. i just want to friends on here,is that too much to ask?

What's the outburst about, man! Chill! No one's blaming you! Gees!:-|

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

CT that's not fair he didn't even mention you That's verging on paranoia! No one blames you just calm down! We all value you and regard you highly! CHILL!!

Cameronl Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

I have only been on the forum's since late September 2008 (From what I can remember) but had overlooked it since the beginning of the year for some reason.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

Ct, i think there was quite a bit of paranoia in that post, who mentioned you?
when people say something, its not always about you.

PoisonIvy Posted: Jan 4th 2010

I joined late March / early May 2008. I don't come on here a lot now, but as far as I remember it was more interesting back then.

Cue lonely tumbleweed...

Jamie Gomersall Posted: Jan 4th 2010

I joined about then too

You did? I don't remember you O_O

Oh, and you said you were leaving. Not that I'm complaining, o' course. Glad you decided to stay, old mate!

crackingtoast Posted: Jan 4th 2010

guys,name someone else who used to argue on the forum and almost made someone leave. exactly. there's nobody else but me.

Seb Moderator Posted: Jan 4th 2010

CT - I don't think Jordan was talking just of you in any way. Any arguments on a forum will put some members off, whether directly or slowly.

I think Jordan meant that a sense of unease was what put people off, not just when an argument started.

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 4th 2010

I haven't seen Chocahoc, Modelmaker93, Cinders, Ursrut and Cavor on recently! Please come back everybody I have mentioned! :'(:'(:'(

Yes Seb.But The Fact Is,Nobody Else Argues. It's Just Me. I Found It A Bit Offending.
By The Way Seb,Are You The Same Seb On DWO?

Other people argue too you know. Its not all about you.

nam man06 Posted: Jan 4th 2010

since when were you a spammer CT?!

Jamie,Can You Stop Looking Down At People,So To Speak,Like You're Superior To Everyone Else. It's Not All About You. And By The Way,Name Some Other People That Argue.

Nam man06: Never. Though People Treat Me Like One On Here.

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 4th 2010

Your so paranoid! Just calm it! Please! It's getting to a point where it almost seems as if you are attention seeking and pitying yourself. Please! We don't wanna turn against you! Just calm down and stop snapping back at people!:'(

i'm not snapping back at people! who do you guys think i am? can't i have friends for once in a lifetime! i'm not being paranoid,i know jordans talking about me. ok? i'd really appreciate it if atleast one or two people where nice to me rather than a truckload of users calling me paranoid.

concon Posted: Jan 4th 2010

Okaay I didn;t want this thread to start arguements between everyone. :'(

Did anyone watch WHO?

Yes. Very Good And The Trailer For Series Five (Or Series One As They Call It In Productionn) Was Brilliant. Though There Was Too Much 'Let's Resolve The Storyline By Reversing Everything Without Explaination' Which Seems To Be In All RTD's Finale.

I like you CT!

And I miss Chocahoc, Modelmaker93, Cinders, Ursrut and Cavor!

Ursrut Posted: Jan 6th 2010

Ursrut is here never fear! ;)
I have been just passing the background. I've had loads of work to do recentely not giving me much time + everything that jordan mentioned is true- it used to be such a great commuity of people. Not say that people here aren't great but there were so many great people who used to visit here and post regular posts.

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 6th 2010

speaking of which- I haven't seen Sockeye for a bit...

Ursrut Posted: Jan 6th 2010

i know! :O
Sockeye oh sockeye oh for art though!

Purple&Brown Posted: Jan 6th 2010

Fish hasn't been around either

shaun the lamb Posted: Jan 6th 2010

or mark the shark...

crackingtoast Posted: Jan 6th 2010

or Chocahoc...
I'm Hardly Chuffed To Mintballs At All The Dissapearances. (Sorry,I Just Had To Say It Since It's Fish's Trademark)

cavor Posted: Jan 6th 2010

Good evening to all you old timers:D

crackingtoast Posted: Jan 6th 2010

CAVOR! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 6th 2010

Hehe! Cavor! We knew you'd come back! Any new model's, animations or drawings for us?

ben 2 Posted: Jan 7th 2010

lee enfieald i havent seen him we were friends :(

Clay Fighter Posted: Jan 7th 2010

oh yes!
I think he felt uncomforatble because some people didnt liek his gun obsession.

shaun the lamb Posted: Jan 7th 2010

GUNS GUNS ME LIKEY GUNS!!!
jk but he was a nice person to have around I hope he comes back!

concon Posted: Jan 7th 2010

LOL! Remember my prediction? As soon as I made his thread everyone would return! 8)

Jamie Gomersall Posted: Jan 7th 2010

Very good! :D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.