Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DOES GROMIT LIKE CHEESE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
spain Posted: Jan 10th 2008

please tell me if gromit likes cheese

:D

cinders1 Posted: Jan 10th 2008

my dog loves cheese, so i guess gromit would too ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

You have a dog, cinders1?;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 12th 2008

yes and shes beautiful, her name is meg and shes 11 stone!!! its a newfoundland, and their normally used for sea rescue as they have webbed feet, but meg does'nt like to swim although she loves the water, but shes great for snuggling up to and keeping you warm;)

Meg. 11 stone! Cool! I would love a dog!;)

i know shes mighty big!!! shes looking over my bed!!! shes alot bigger than me, so sometimes when she wants to get on my lap i get squashed;)

A dog is bigger than you! That's the complete opposite of me. I'm really tall for my age and dogs are teensy to me! However, I do love them!:D

leopard Posted: Jan 12th 2008

Same with me:D

well my husband is 6'3 and when she stands up she looks him in the face, just as well shes very dopey:)

Really. You never told me! Well, I can't remember. You know me. I can't remember anything!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.