Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » RECYCLE YOUR PHONE IN 2010 AND RAISE MONEY FOR CHARITY!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 15th 2010

shp.jpg

Did you get a new mobile phone for Christmas? Instead of hiding your old one away in a dusty drawer, recycle it and help sick children across the country! There has never been a better time to recycle your old mobile phone for the Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation!

Any mobile phone can help, regardless of model, size and age - they don’t even need to be in working order! Simply send off your old mobile to ShP to be recycled and the proceeds will go to Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Foundation!

To find out more visit http://www.shpforcharity.co.uk/wallaceandgromit

concon Posted: Jan 16th 2010

I already recycled mine, its my sisters now! :)

Sorry Wallace & Gromit!

I love Bitzer Posted: Jan 20th 2010

That's a very good idea but poorly I still have the same phone since two years and in my family there's nobody who has an old one he don't need!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Jan 27th 2010

I'm considering getting a new phone and will ask my mobile provider to either send my old one to the W&G Children's Foundation or, if they can't or won't do that, I'll be requesting the ways and means to send it to this utterly worthy cause.

Fish Posted: Jan 28th 2010

Would my phone be of use - I live in America. But I do have my last cell phone and would send it if it would help.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.