Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » HELLO WALLACE AND GROMIT FANS!!!!!!

There are 118 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 100.
conty Posted: Jan 24th 2008

why are you saying those things, is beeky a friend and your just teasing him?

jordan Posted: Jan 24th 2008

who are you?????

Josephine Posted: Jan 24th 2008

Are you a disgruntled ex employee of Aardman, perchance, leroy? Venting your spleen for our consumption?

Please take your spleen and your vent elsewhere!

Also...

You NEVER went to Hogwarts, so why do you call yourself a wizard???!!!! :-|

Production Staff Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 25th 2008

"Leroy" maybe you should tell all the nice people who you really are.......

Liam Colin Owen, a 34 year old teacher from Wales, who should really know better! Shame on you.

Liam and I have been friends for many years, we first met at aardman working as runners on Chicken Run. So please take his silly ramblings with a pinch of salt.

All the best

Beeky

cavor Posted: Jan 25th 2008

Yes Shame on you!! Leroy getting people all hot under the collar with your nonsence.

Are you still working at Aardmans or are you back teaching?

Josephine Posted: Jan 25th 2008

Why you £$!!££!**%!!!!!!, Liam Colin Owen!!!!!!

You have been found guilty of winding us up in the first degree!

You are sentenced to a good telling off! ;)

Now that Beeky has cleared things up - welcome, Leroy, isn't it??!! :)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 25th 2008

crumbs conty!! well done figuring that one out:O

cavor Posted: Jan 25th 2008

Josephine does this mean that you will be including welsh wizards in your songs from now on!!!

Yes seems you have a sharp thinking lad there cinders1.
I read one of you comments on another thread saying cavor helps a lot, I'm glad to help! I have made lots of mistake over time and its nice to help others, I even bought a computer set up once that the stop motion pro website seemed to recommend that turned out incompatible (sounds familiar) but I got there in the end.

Look forward to see you wood carving hubby's animation table creation when it is finished.;)

conty Posted: Jan 25th 2008

cavor the guy from smp is first class!!! i would recommend his software to anyone he was really helpfull and had my problem sorted in a jiffy, we had a great evening, mum filled him up with some home cooking and guiness!!! i got loads of tips on lighting, we are keeping in touch via email and are meeting again in june, so thats something else to look forward to :), you too have been loads of help cavor, thanks:)

Josephine Posted: Jan 25th 2008

Welsh con! Welsh con! He's a Welsh con!
He fooled us on this forum - 'cept that conty cottoned on!
Welsh con, Welsh con! He's a Welsh con!
That Welsh Wizard really had us on!

(apologies to the real Welsh Wizard, Tom Jones)

How's that for you, cavor?!

cavor - seriously, you are a valuable member of these forums! Thanks for helping me, too! And many others too many to mention. 0:);)

How was the home cooking? I bet the Guinness was lovely and creamy... :D

The hospitality at chez cinders1/conty must be legendary!

I'm feeling hungry again. Time for another mintball!

conty Posted: Jan 26th 2008

hehe josephine!!! thats a good un!!! ;)

Fish Posted: Jan 26th 2008

As usual!|-)

Fish Posted: Jan 26th 2008

WOW! Just as I was building up enough righteous indignation at Leroy's nasty comments about Beeky to join Jospehine is suggesting he leave us (leroy, not Beeky!), he turns out to be a friend after all!

Well....there is still the bit about girls. You said RenderMan was for girls - in a way that suggested it was a BAD THING to be for girls! :O Or were you saying that RenderMan was too hard for you because it was for girls....? 8)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Shame on you, Leroy! Shame on you! Yeah, I agree Fish!

cavor Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Josephine your songs are just great I wish I had a brain like yours with all those ideas!! You yourself are a very valued member of this forum I believe you to be our moral officer! Keeping us cheerful:D;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 26th 2008

wow josephine hehe great song!!!!;):D

gromitlove Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Cavor, thank you for sending the link.

I continue to be amazed at how the animators have observed, then modelled, then created the moving image. However, I noticed that in "Chicken Run" the action appears to be rushed-- perhaps in order to fit the plot into a limited time? Or is it due to using more computer imaging?

The W&G characters are so well done, and much of the charm comes from the use of old-fashioned looking props, and music that sounds like it was recorded off actual musicians. So I hope the animation CGI doesn't change how the scenes look and the characters move and sound (there is a clever clip in Creations done on Maya program that gives a 21st century flavor-- Wallace as a robot). Otherwise, how will I be able to distinguish Aardman from Pixar?

Josephine Posted: Jan 26th 2008

To EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, DEAR FRIENDS!!!

(sorry I'm late, folks! The dog ate my homework!! tee hee!! Nah, I've had loads to do today...my work ain't Monday to Friday, 9-5...anti-social hours suit me as I turn into a bat after midnight! >:-) or a pumpkin if it has been a rum do!)

I've been very touched by your postings since my last confession! Once again, THANK YOU! You are so, so kind and generous...YOU ARE ALL BRILLIANT, LOVELY, TALENTED PEOPLE WITH UTTERLY COMMENDABLE VALUES, TOO! 0:) I REALLY, TRULY MEAN IT! :-X YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD!

The ditties/songs are made possible because YOU inspire them - seriously! No cornball stuff! I take my cues from what you post on these forums then my humour mill grinds into action...and away I go! Don't fence me in!!!! ;)

cavor! I've never been called a moral guardian before - I'm lost for words...I always try to speak/write up for what is right and alert when things are dodgy or a bit grey for the benefit of whom it concerns. I check the facts and, if I get anything wrong, I'm not too big to own up and say sorry...

conty/cinders1 - I'm chuffed to mintballs that you like the song. It's my way of saying "well done, conty!" - you'll go far, mate! And I don't mean to the end of the road!

Gromitlove! Welcome! You confirmed something that I have long suspected ... the consequences of "more haste, less speed" in Chicken Run. Have you ever seen the "behind the scenes" video of the film? It came free with the Radio Times and I still have it in my collection. It was a darn pity that scooters were not in vogue back then, there was so much running around...and Nick P looked - shall I say? - more than cream crackered! I felt sorry for him, the poor lamb! True, it was a tour de force but & remain my top buns!

Fish and Mark the Shark - as always, FAB! Glad we feel the same way about the "Welsh Con (artist!)" . How were we to know he was a mate of Olly Beak (Beeky!)? He saved our rashers, though! We could have been made to walk the plank!

...but we can SWIM!!!! he! he! he!

Sock Eye Salmon - the wise dweller of the River Shannon!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 28th 2008

Another novel Josephine!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 28th 2008

Yep, Mark the Shark! Indeed it is! :D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Hehehe. You must be proud to be able to write novels even on threads!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Yep,'deed I am - and more so when my efforts are appreciated! It's fun and it has a purpose, too, when there is an explanation needed for something that has come up on the discussion...

Yours as ever swimming
Sock Eye Salmon

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Hehehe! I like it when you call your self Sock Eye Salmon!;)

Fish Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Me too! Means you're one of us fishies!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Fancy a swim, fellow sea-dwellers? ;)

Fish Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Yeah! Where to?:D

agelessnate Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Hi. What kind of digital cameras are you using

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Yes, I would indeed! Where are we off to this time?:D

Josephine Posted: Feb 1st 2008

We could go to Bondi Beach! Sploooooshhhhhh, Mark the Shark!
Just think! We could have the water to ourselves for a spell if the beach bums see a shark (they don't know you are friendly - but let's keep that to ourselves for the time being!) ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

I can't wait to get started!:D

Josephine Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Surfs up, fellow fishies! Let it RIP!!!!

erin mc Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

hi nick i love shaun the sheep can you send me a moddle of shaun the sheep and a dvd of it with your signiture on it please.

helnhay Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

Hi this could be your youngest fan! He's two and loves all things Gromit! I have lost count of how many times we have watched were rabbit and close shave (his favourites) I wish to send you all my huge thanks for the new project!
I know the films word perfect and I am sure I hear Wallace in my sleep!
I must ask who came up with the idea of Shaun's farmer being into rave music! Excellent! Any plans for more Shaun?
Thanks all again any chance that Paella won't break Wallace's heart? Or whose not like dogs!
Keep up the good work! And as my son Hayden says (with hand gestures) " Cheese" .
Any chance we could have a photo of gromit and bitzer together?

helnhay Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

Hi this could be your youngest fan! He's two and loves all things Gromit! I have lost count of how many times we have watched were rabbit and close shave (his favourites) I wish to send you all my huge thanks for the new project!
I know the films word perfect and I am sure I hear Wallace in my sleep!
I must ask who came up with the idea of Shaun's farmer being into rave music! Excellent! Any plans for more Shaun?
Thanks all again any chance that Paella won't break Wallace's heart? Or worse allergic to dogs!
Keep up the good work! And as my son Hayden says (with hand gestures) " Cheese" .
Any chance we could have a photo of gromit and bitzer together?

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

Hello, helnhay!!!;)

Josephine Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

A very warm welcome to you, helnhay! And to & 's youngest fan!

Also, another very warm welcome to you,
erin mc!

cjayp33 Posted: Feb 4th 2008

Thanks for this

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 4th 2008

who plays the voice of piella please tell me i really NEED 2 no!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Hello, Anti-pesto! Welcome back!;)

Josephine Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Helloooooo, Anti Pestooooo!!!!

I heard on another thread that it could well be Sally Lindsay who will be voicing Piella Bakewell - she used to be in Coronation Street and is an old friend of Peter Kay!

Yours
Sock Eye Salmon

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Hello Sock Eye Salmon!;)

Josephine Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Hello, fellow water-dweller!!!!!

A swim in the Head Nun's Aquarium, perchance?

Plip! Plip! Ploop!

Yours taking-it-easily

Sock Eye Salmon!

Josephine Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Helenhay! Where did you go, chum? Come back!!!!

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 8th 2008

thanks 4 the info josephine! lets hope we find out soon. sorry i dont watch corination street the only soap programme i watch is holioaks

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 8th 2008

Here I am! CANNNNNNNNNNOOOOOONNNNNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!;)

gromitlove Posted: Feb 11th 2008

Has anyone noticed that Wallace's leading ladies get more cheerful with each film? Thank you anti-pesto for the picture--- I think Wallace may have found a happy soul-mate! Now if NP could create a canine Piella for Gromit....

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 12th 2008

Piella is EVIIIIIL!!! :D

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 13th 2008

thats ok gromit love. im trying 2 soak up as much info and pics on t a m as possible. and that pic always cheers me up after my practice ks3 maths papers!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 13th 2008

Hello, anti-pesto!;)

gromitlove Posted: Feb 19th 2008

Evil? How do we know she's that? (What else am I missing here?)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.