Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » THE COOKING CLUB...BY LISCHEN89 AND I LOVE BITZER 43109 RSS ICON

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
I love Bitzer Posted: Mar 15th 2010

Becuse the thread was locked in "General Chat" it is now in "Arts, Crafts and Cookery" (where it better fits into, sorry katie)...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You'll wonder a little bit because I'm not Lischen89. But the idea came from her so I think I name the club including her name.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you like to cook or bake? Do you have delicious recipes?

Become a member and post your favorite recipe and more...

Try the recipes at home and tell us if you liked it.

There are categorys:
>:-) - cooking - 0 entrys
- baking - 0 entrys
0:) - dessert preparation - 0 entrys
- cook for you pet (cat, dog, budgie, rabbit, ...etc.) - 0 entrys
- snacks - 1 entry

Have fun!!!

-Mar 15th 2010-
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

manager: I love Bitzer (Lischen89)

members:

.........concon
.........your name????

♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♥♣♥♣

I love Bitzer Posted: Mar 15th 2010

A recipe by concon in the locked thread:

SUPER DUPER CHEESE SCONES!

1)Heat the oven to 220 degres C or gas mark 7 and grease and flour a metal baking sheet.
2)Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub in the butter so that it looks like breadcrumbs. Add the grated cheese.
3)In a small bowl mix the milk and egg together with a fork and then add this to the flour and butter and grated cheese.
4)After a bit of mixing the mixture should form a nice dough.
5)Tip out the dough onto a floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin so that it is about 2cm thick. Then take a round shaped cutter and cut out the scones. (You can make between 6 and 9 scones.)
6)Place the uncooked scones on the baking sheet, brush the top of each with a little bit of milk and put on a dusting of parmesan cheese.
7)Put the baking sheet carefully into the middle of the oven - remember it will be very hot - and leave for 15 to 20 mins or until they have risen slightly and are a lovely golden colour.
8.)Using oven gloves take the tray out of the oven and leave your scones to cool.

ingredients-
150g self_raising flour
25g butter
1 teaspoon of baking powder
3 tablespoons of milk
75g of grated cheese
1 large egg
a little exra milk
a dusting of gratd cheddar

wghtmf Posted: Mar 18th 2010

Of course I am already joined on STS. SO hi yeh.

ajmole Posted: Jun 1st 2010

Peanut Butter Delight Dog Birthday Cake
Ingredients:
1 cup white or whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey
1 egg

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)

Mix together flour and baking soda. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into a ring mold sprayed with a nonstick spray for 40 minutes.

Frost this cake with low fat cottage cheese and decorate with carrot pieces. Store in refrigerator.

I got this recipe from http://www.dog-treat-recipe-exchange.com/dog_birthday_cake_recipes.html . :)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.