LATEST NEWS » GET A NEW WALLACE & GROMIT ADVENTURE FREE ON THE IPHONE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 13th 2010

washday_blues.jpg

Following on from the fantastic success of the first Wallace & Gromit iPhone app (which has been downloaded over 700,000 times across the world!) fans can now download another fantastic adventure for free!

“Washday Blues” begins when Wallace's keen eye lands on his laundry basket, and before too long he has invented the most amazing, hi-tech, fusion-powered, experimental prototype clothes-washing robot that the world has ever seen. Unfortunately West Wallaby Street wasn't the cleanest place in the world to start with, and with properly calibrated dirt settings, the robot could be all washed up!

Download “Washday Blues” for FREE by visiting http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/wallace-gromit-2-1-washday/id366819840?mt=8 or search for “wallace and gromit” on the app store.

Ursrut Posted: Apr 14th 2010

Oh cool!

concon Posted: Apr 14th 2010

Cool!

skalouis Posted: Apr 14th 2010

cool going to get it on my iphone now

Gromit lad Posted: Apr 14th 2010

Hurray! If only I had an I phone its would be on my top to do DO! list.

kldceltic Posted: Apr 14th 2010

can you get it on the ipod touch:D

I love Bitzer Posted: Apr 17th 2010

Yeah! Great! Another fantastic W&G comic for the iphone! And that for free! Great!

Gromit lad Posted: Apr 17th 2010

Can u view these any other way?

I love Bitzer Posted: Apr 18th 2010

The comics? Poorly not, only if you own an iPhone or iPod Touch! :O

Seb Moderator Posted: Apr 23rd 2010

Yes you can read Washday Blues - though you will need Issue 19 (or possibly 20... My site seems to say both, I'll get my collection out later and confirm it for you!) of the Wallace and Gromit comic.

You can read my review here: http://www.62westwallabystreet.co.uk/content/view/115/67

ShaunGromit Posted: Apr 26th 2010

Gromit Lad - you can only watch them on iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. Or, if you can find and iPhone OS emulator. If you can find one on the net can u say because I can't:D

Gromit lad Posted: Apr 30th 2010

Thanks, just wanted to know. When the next holiday or birthday is i'll ask for one......... Even though candy is of top wanted each easter, christmas, etc. So, thanks.......... !!! I havent told my friends!

lad is over excited

Gromits little bro Posted: May 9th 2010

@ShaunGromit- Mobione is a good emulator and is free to try

ShaunGromit Posted: May 14th 2010

@Gromits little bro - Thanks

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.