Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » THINGS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE IN WALLACE & GROMIT FILMS/COMICS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
wghtmf Posted: Apr 16th 2010

I've noticed that there are quite a few things that don't make sense in Wallace & gromit films or comics. Point out the mistakes here. For example, in the comic Wallace & Gromit and the Lost Slipper, the same cooker that W&G met on the moon is found answering a door. The cooker never came down from the moon however.

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 16th 2010

How do you know it never came down? Just because the story hasn't been told,doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Maybe the cooker got a lift on a spaceship from NASA. maybe his built a rocket himself? Who knows.

Jamie Gomersall Posted: Apr 16th 2010

haha lol Mr Crackingtoast

Okay, I suppose so. But there must be other mistakes at some point.

Anyone?

concon Posted: Apr 16th 2010

When the light shade is on the roof it has a lightbulb, when it falls down on Gromits head there is no lightbulb on it and no smash.

wghtmf Posted: Apr 17th 2010

Thanks for pointing that out concon.

Seb Moderator Posted: Apr 23rd 2010

@Concon - I like to think that the bulb fell out as Gromit fell to the ground, the smash was too far from the train to hear it!

@wghtmf That part of the comic is set far in the future, so I can imagine it coming down between now and then. Or perhaps it's a different Cooker based on the original?

wghtmf Posted: Apr 24th 2010

Hmm okay

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 3rd 2010

In TWT shoots about 8 bullets and most guns of that callaber and make only shoot about 6;)

Clay Fighter Posted: May 5th 2010

its a special gun :)

ben 2 Posted: May 5th 2010

no trigger finger

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 13th 2010

haha!

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 15th 2010

Feathers failed Gun safety!
He had his flipper of the trigger the whole time..
That's against WHSG (Weapon Handeling Safety Guidlines)!
Bad feathers! Your flipper could have slipped and shot Gromit!
I know a certain penguin who needs a time out!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.