Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
debeller Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Hi everyone, i wondered if anyone can help me, my Gromit model made of newplast has small bits of tiny of dust that gets stuck in him (in the clay), so does enyone know what i could use to get these out,but not by getting tweezer to get them out one by one witch would take a long time, at the moment i have put Gromit in a box to stop the dust getting to him. Thanks in advance

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 13th 2008

i hat when that happens to mine you can just like you say keep him in abox.

Harry Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Umm What About Some Hand Wipes/Baby Wipes I Am Going To Clean My Model And Hands Everytime I Change Colour When I Am Modelling, Just Do That And Leave It To Dry For Abit, Your Model Was Fantastic, But Now It Sounds As Its Going To "Grand Day Out" Style! So Maybe Just Have A Go?

Thanks guys i will try the Hand Wipes/Baby Wipes and keep my models in the box. Thanks

Harry Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Your Very Welcome!:D

conty Posted: Jan 13th 2008

depends how bad it is, if its not bad then wet wipes but if its really bad sometimes all you can do is scratch it off and then smooth out again;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Yeah, baby wipes.;)

Thanks for tips everyone will try the wet wipes on Gromit soon i am planing to make Wallace and upload to the creations

cavor Posted: Jan 13th 2008

debeller is that your own Wallace & Gromit you are using as your avatar picture? if so it would be great to see a larger version posted on this 'Models' thread

Hi cavor thats not my own Wallace and Gromit on my avatar, its just a pic off the web but, here you go in the biggist size

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

That's a mighty good pic. ;)

debeller Posted: Jan 14th 2008

Thanks

cavor Posted: Jan 14th 2008

I bet that picture is from one of Aardmans exhibitions!
Looks like 'A Grand Day Out' set.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

Your very welcome!;)

purple and brown Posted: Jan 17th 2008

when you make a model rap it up in clingfilm then nothing goes on it

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Thanks.:)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.