Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Hi it's me Modelmaker93 i was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to make my model look like they are walking

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 13th 2008

No idea. I'd like to know that too!:)

Harry Posted: Jan 14th 2008

It Would Be A Fantasticaly Big Help If You Had Cracking Animation Because It Has Lots Of Step By Step Pictures Of This Very Cool Model Doing Walking Hurdling Catching, Its A Big Help

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

OH YEAH! I've got that and I completely forgot about it! I'll check for you Modelmaker93!;)

J-Snake Posted: Jan 14th 2008

there are two ways to make your pupet walk one it you just make half of a pupet and not the legs and just film his top moveig up and down the other is you drill a hole in your set flor and screw your pupet down then make a line of holes where you want him to walk. bolth ways are ways the some big studois do like will vinton studois.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

Good suggestions, J-Snake! And fast reply!;)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 14th 2008

thanks everyone i am going to go and buy the cracking animations book next month probaly. the blue on is that the new one hey that rimed blue?new hehe lol

jordan Posted: Jan 15th 2008

yeh the blue one

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 15th 2008

The blue one! I've got that! It's brilliant!:D

terminator987 Posted: Jan 15th 2008

lol what are ya talking about?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 15th 2008

Cracking Animation.:)

terminator987 Posted: Jan 15th 2008

oooh ok i will do it make an cracking beginning ok?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

What?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.