Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HOW DO YOU BUDDY UP?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 18 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 18.
JosephRoskell Posted: Apr 26th 2010

I dont know

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 26th 2010

YOU DONT!!
Sadly they still havent had the time to complete our buddy system for this website!
If the only thing you want to do is have buddies, then the STS forum would be for you!
But, surely you could live without the buddy system for this website?
if you can, then welcome to the forum!!!
By the way, Nice Avatar! Donkey Kong is cool!

concon Posted: Apr 26th 2010

You can't yet.

Honestly.

Nathan M Posted: Apr 26th 2010

I think that this website is better without the friend system because with it we would get threads saying 'ADD ME!!' or 'Be my friend'!

I love Bitzer Posted: May 2nd 2010

Yes, but therefore now the "General Chat" would be used! So the W&G Chat'd be free of any of those threads

Clay Fighter Posted: May 2nd 2010

I think if they have the time to create a new forum section then they should have the time to create a buddey system.
although it takes longer, they know what their doing because they have one on STS!

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 2nd 2010

I agree Clayfighter.

Nathan M Posted: May 3rd 2010

Aardman staff are really busy and they might have been spending a lot of time on that forum and things might take lots of time so i dont think that its their number one Priority.

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: May 5th 2010

We'll look into getting buddys on the site if thet's what everyone would like on Wallace & Gromit.com. It was something that was put to members around a year ago but it sounds like people wanted other features instead...

What do you all think?

kldceltic Posted: May 5th 2010

yh i think i would like it

thetopbun Posted: May 5th 2010

Would like it!

ajmole Posted: May 5th 2010

We need it here too. Would it add to our STS buddy list or no?

MotionMe Posted: May 10th 2010

I would be great :D:D:D

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 15th 2010

You don't need a System to be friends with someone do you?
I seem to have some friends on this website (I.E ClayFighter).
If you want to have friends on this website just be nice, and follow the rules. And in time people will start to like you and be your friend without having to be on a list!

Clay Fighter Posted: Jun 16th 2010

agreed ^

But what exactly are the benefits of having a buddy system?!?!?
honestly?.

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 16th 2010

1. So people can threaten you: (OMG IF U DONT BE NIEC I RMOVE U FRM MI LIST!)
2. Who doesn't love spam? I.E

TFBM is, eating?

NOOB: OMG CF ACCEPT MY BUDDY REQUEST OR I REPORT U!

Need I say more?
Though most of the users on this site are not like that, some new person might be.

concon Posted: Jun 19th 2010

You know people say LOL, even though they aren't actually LOLing? Well I just laughed very loudly. ;)

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 20th 2010

Yes thank you for that. It's quite obvious and I'm sure people already knew it. This thread really didn't need to be bumped AGAIN with that pointless post.
Yes, I am a troll. But trolls can be nice so long as your not a goat...

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.