Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » FLEECED BOARD GAME

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
luke Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Hey Guys!

I would like to buy the game but I have one question. - Do you have to like Wallace and Gromit to enjoy it? - i want to be sure of this because my sister isn't into wallace and gromit so it might never be played.

Thanks

Lukey

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Ooookay. I don't know. I've not played it yet.:)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 14th 2008

its a great family game if your in to wallace and gromit or not, all of my family have a great laugh playing it;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

Have you got it, Cinders1! It was sold out when I tried to get it!:'(

cinders1 Posted: Jan 14th 2008

yes i got mine before christmas, at the forbidden planet;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

D'oh! That was where I tried!:'(

spain Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Hiya.;)

luke Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Thanks cinders1. What sort of age range will enjoy it?

terminator987 Posted: Jan 19th 2008

heya

cinders1 Posted: Jan 19th 2008

hi luke, i would say any age, im 38 and i loved it, i played it with my husband and two boys, one is 12 the other 14, and ive also played it with my brother and my nephew whos 5, and he had no problems playing it, weve had quite a laugh over christmas playing it, even with our friends who have sheep thought it was great:)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cinders1, are you an adult. Soz, I thought you were a kid!;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 19th 2008

sharky, i told you i was a hairdresser months ago, in the thread about wallaces hair, remember now;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Ohhh. Right I don't remember that but I do remember the Hair thread. Hairdresser job would be cool. My cousin (who used to run a hairdresser's shop before she retired a couple of months ago)'s good friend (well actually, old employee) made her own hairdresser shop and it is COOL!:D No hard feelings about age confusion, right?;)

policeman95 Posted: Jan 21st 2008

You dont have to like it its just for fun.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.