Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » KAYLAX10!

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 73 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 73.
ajmole Posted: Jun 28th 2010

Oh, really? LOL.

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 28th 2010

Muneyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy MuneeeyyyyyyyMuneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy MuneeeyyyyyyyMuneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy MuneeeyyyyyyyMuneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy MuneeeyyyyyyyMuneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy Muneeeyyyyyyy
:-|

:D

Did you watch it? |-)

Not all of it, but part of it. :D

Thought so.

Yeah, it's hard to watch all of it. :D

Here is my old youtube account. It isn't really a good one, but it was a start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wWYJvbQls that is a video me and my cousins made. Fast forward to 2:17 to see me... eating food in reverse.

Remember..... this was my start account...... when I stunk at making movies and animations.

K. I'll look at the video later. ;)

NO!!!! DO IT NOW!!!! just kidding lol :D

:D

You know that I like to type in bold writing, right? Right. Well, even when I post a message with just a smiley, I put the code for bold anyways because I'm so used to doing that.

Sorry ajmole, I have to go! I'll talk to you later...... bye! :D

Okay.

Current time: 8:50 PM

ajmole Posted: Jun 29th 2010

Hello there anybody who is alive and on the forums. |-)

boo315 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

hay every body

ajmole Posted: Aug 10th 2010

Hey guys, wanna sign up for something cool? Then just post a comment on my blog or the 'KayLax10!' thread with your username in it! I'll tell you what it's for later. Any amount of people can join, just post a comment with your username! And this is something I can join, so I am joining.

1. ajmole
2. funkycheese7000
3. Lola1990
4. Shaun and the Ewe
5. KayLax10
6. wghtmf
7. trikaya

ajmole Posted: Aug 11th 2010

Everybody who joined the mystery thing, answer the questions below.

Do you prefer land, ocean or desert?
What is your favorite color?
Do you like to be alone, or do you like having friends with you?
Are you dependent on other people (meaning you depend on your friends for a lot of things)?
If you could take over the world, would you do it by war, or by making everybody join you?

Question thingy is over! We just need one more person, and if nobody joins in 5 minutes, I'll choose a random person from the forums. Don't worry, it won't matter if the person doesn't know about it!

Okay, random person chosen is..... MILEY05! Okay, the thing that you guys joined is an Age of Empires tournament type of thing that I'm doing. So yeah, I'll fight against your computer versions and once the first game is finished, the top 6 people go on to the next round. I figure out the top 6 by their scores and who resigned/got destroyed first. In this first round, everybody will have an ally. So just sit back and let me do my thing!

Even though the game isn't over, 2 teams have lost already! The people who are out are... funkycheese7000 and trikaya! I am sorry that you 2 aren't the ruler of a huge empire.

ajmole Posted: Aug 12th 2010

Okay, in this current round, everybody who made it into the next round has to pick a number between 1 and 6. You may choose 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6. The four is not there because that's the number I chose.
This will decide which 2 people are ally's with each other, while the others will be alone. So pick!

ajmole Posted: Aug 12th 2010

...Tired of waiting. Everybody has automatic numbers I picked for them. Lola has number 1, SATE has number 6, KayLax has number 3, Miley05 has number 2 and wghtmf has number 5.

Roll the dice and... it looks like I am ally's with SATE! Weird how it chose me, don't you think? No, I did not fix the dice.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.