Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHAT LIVES UNDER YOUR BED?

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 61 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 61.
chicken lickin Posted: Aug 12th 2011

eerrrr...well i am still kind of scared of foxes......up until the age of 7 i was afraid of cats, don't ask me why heeheehee

harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 14th 2011

LEGOs.

PrettyPrincess Posted: Aug 15th 2011

If anyone has heard of The Silence off Doctor Who and was scared of them (like me) try and think of a Silent dancing because that's what I saw in Doctor Who: Behind The Scenes! :D A man had a Silent costume on and was actually dancing in front of the camera! Oh-so-funny!!!!

I'm also scared of clowns! Why? Because one night I was bored and couldn't get to sleep so I took up a completely random book and... there... on the cover... was....... a sticker... of..............
A CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that I had never noticed before! And the painted face make me shiver!

The Weeping Angels scare me too, concon! I hate the way they seem to just POP-UP when you're not expecting it! The camera faces them, they are still... Suddenly, they have their arms stretched out... and then, boom! You can see their fangs!!!!!!
In the first episode including the Weeping Angels with David Tennant as the Doctor, a young woman looked out of the window and saw normal statues of angels on the house opposet the window. She turned her head... And then when she looked back out of the window... the angels were no longer there! They were right outside the window, up against the wall so she couldnt see them! Frea-ky!

SORRY ABOUT THE LONG POST!!!!!!! ;)

i love wallce and gromit Posted: Aug 15th 2011

fireworks use to scare me when i was littlie
:'(

DIRTY PANTS AND A BIT OF NAAN BREAD

THAT WAS BROTHER SORRY

evastar7 Posted: Aug 21st 2011

high heights :O

alibongob Posted: Aug 25th 2011

hmmmmmmmmmm.... where do i begin
the dark my cirtains open at night dolls horror movies being alone hights school statuwe maemite undermy bed dogs things with more then 2 eyes bake stage ghost storys gremlings the hamter off bolt ctinmals things that arnt surpose to be alive lottos the rabbit off hood winked villans and i think thats most of them oh and flying spiders

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 27th 2011

Well, I took a peek under my bed... All I saw was, MIKE WAZOWSKI!

lad

evastar7 Posted: Aug 28th 2011

lol thats funny gromit lad ! :D;):)|-)

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 1st 2011

boxes and dirty clothes live under my bed

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.